just got DT - Damage Done... and my mom thinks...

That just goes to show how gay they're getting, when moms start liking them. That's the last thing I need is over the hill, overweight ugly women invading my comfort zone in an already overheated, overpopulated tiny ass venue.

Actually, that new cd is really good, but it pales in comparison to their older stuff such as Skydancer and The Mind's I. I actually have lyrics from the song Skywards tattooed on my arms and back. I really like Dark Tranquillity :)

I still need to listen to Control Denied, I suppose I will download the one from the FTP. I tried to upload a Sodom song too, since it seems impossible to find mp3s of them, but it wouldn't work.

Nice, I'll probably upload a Kopecky song and anything else really good I've found recently.

Your mom thought Dark Tranquillity was nice. Amazing. My mom likes a lot of Iced Earth, Nevermore, Blind Guardian, Spock's Beard, Iron Maiden, Queensryche, Bruce Dickinson, Dream Theater and other clean vocal Metal, but she doesn't like any of it with growls. Although one time she did say she liked the music to one of Cradle of Filth's songs.

I'm training my friends, so I played Raining Blood for one of them and my mom guessed who it was before they did...