just got DT - Damage Done... and my mom thinks...

Forgot, mum also likes Lacuna Coil. Speaking of that, I was trying to find music for my presentation in computer class the other day and I downloaded Lacuna Coil, and while it was playing a girl (who loves Dave Matthews Band) said "That's the wrost music I have ever heard." So, I then looked at my friend and said "Hey, have you heard of a band called, oh what's their name, oh yeah, Dave Matthew's Band. They suck." She then looked at me and said "I love Dave Matthew's Band. How can you say they suck?" "Ah like this, they suck." "Just because he plays acoustic guitar and not an electric. He can play acoustic." "He's a mediocre guitarist, and I know acoustic, he's not good." Then one of her friends came over and she said "I don't know how anybody can say he's not talented." He then said, "Well, bet he don't know anybody better than their drummer. He's only second to Slipknot's drummer." :confused: Appearently no one has ever heard of Neal Peart. Anyway, I then played Blind Guardian "Into the Storm" and they said "Sounds like viking music or something." I also played some other stuff like Moonspell and Martyr. Anyway, today she said to the teacher "I mean the music he is playing isn't the wrost music in the world but it isn't the best. And it's making me dummer." What the hell. I started getting really pissed. I wanted to just punch her in her goddamn fucking face. Hell, I wanted to beat the shit out of her. But all I said was "It can't possibly make you dummer. It can only make you more intelligent. Atleast they write meaningful lyrics."
"not DT, DT"
Haahaha. I believe people need to stop abbreviating Dream Theater and Dark Tranquillity, it can get confusing.

Why don't you guys get fucking AIM or something? I just read through 2 pages of complete bullshit for nothing.

I like both DTs.

I like most metal.(excluding only rap/nu,glam and industrial)everything else is pretty cool with me.:)

Originally posted by Pyrus
What does Dark Tranquility sound like? They're supporting Napalm Death and Nile on their tour, and I'm planning to go 'cause a bunch of punk friends of mine are into ND.

www.mp3.com/darktranquillity

Excellent band. Melodic death metal, not clones, innovators.

Download Hedon and Punish my heaven to start with. Watch out, there are some old demo tracks there that might not sound so good.

That was a wonderful story you shared with the rest of us Lord. I bet you wanna bone that chick really bad. Rape her while listening to death metal, make her FEEEEL THE FUCKING PAAAIIIIN (Blood Drenched Execution) for making you look bad in front of your teacher. You psycho killer you. Just like Bundy and Dahmer.
And dead fetus is on to something.

039_13981.jpg