Just got hold of the old Swano site saved...

thanks a lot AnTzOr, that was really nice :)

Edit 2: you were right, it´s probably too large, b/c I got an error message when I wanted to burn it to CD.

I also compared my HD with Stilgar´s list, I have all that (except for Karaboudjan) and I found more files:
Morbid Tales - Violence And Blood
Smygehuk And The Janglers - Supa (this sounds a lot like NG going The Pogues... or maybe it´s Dag? I have no idea :D)
Icarus - Love Has Gone

(Edit: I just remembered that project where Dan sung vocals on some kind of trance-techno, it´s called De Infernali - Sign Of The Dark, and I just luv the singing voice :dopey: So I could contribute that aswell. Some years ago, someone in this forum posted the link on the download for it).

Don´t ask me about torrents or whatever, but if anyone wants to take care of it, I can send them over as mp3-attachments to a mail.

Edit 3: Kiekan offered to do that, so they should be circling around in a while for everyone. :)

fireangel said:
(Edit: I just remembered that project where Dan sung vocals on some kind of trance-techno, it´s called De Infernali - Sign Of The Dark, and I just luv the singing voice :dopey: So I could contribute that aswell. Some years ago, someone in this forum posted the link on the download for it).

I actually own the De Infernali CD as original...
http://www.firebox.fi/?page=tuote&pid=4745

As I understood it Dan even mastered or produced or somtehing on the disc, in addition to singing the song "Sign Of The Dark"

I actually really like that song.:Smokin:

Cenzu:
thanks for that info, I hadn´t thought the CD would still be around. I can guess it´s a good record, but after a while I would miss the guitars ;)
Btw, I don´t know what Kiekan did with the mp3s I sent him, haven´t heard anything anymore, but maybe he´s just busy.

Kiekan said:
Yeah, been very busy, sorry 'bout that fireangel. I'll get that torrent up and running later today.

Okay, thank you :) It was just nice to hear that you received them and they didn´t go to web-nirvana or anything, otherwise it´s not mega-urgent, just that they arrived and you´re still alive =)

thank you :D

Everybody try "Sign Of The Dark" :cool:

Additionally to the songs I listed first, I also dug up the covers of "Melissa" and "Lucretia My Reflection" that Dan made; so they are also within Kiekan´s upload.

3 more questions about Dan's site downlodas:
1. Does anybody have DÖDAR DJÄVULSSON movie ??
2. Does anybody have MORBID TALES track ??
3. Any information about bands Ghost & Total Terror ?? (maybe pages from Dan's site)