Just got hold of the old Swano site saved...

Been seeding the whole yesterday and night. It says 1.05 GB (out of 875.13 MB) uploaded. Is there a way to know if someone has downloaded all the pieces yet (using azureus)? I'll seed for a bit longer, but I might have to start turning off the puter during the night again very soon.

Hmm dont know.. But mine stopped at 73.1%.. :erk:

Anyone who could seed the rest?? :)

I'll keep seeding it a good time but its no good if can't seed a full version.. Hehe..

hello guys...
well, i'm a relatively old member... but i'm the guy who uploaded all the swano.com mp3's and videos... i still have all the cd's Dan sent me... so... if anyone has a server... i can upload them all again... and maybe there's some files i didn't upload, because of different reasons...

well, that's it
cheers!!
:headbang::kickass:

I can set up an FTP for this if needed, but i only have 1mbit upload speed so it might not be the best? Download is 10 though so it wont be to slow for you to put it there.

Let me know if you want me to set it up!

i have the files but i wouldnt even know how to seed a torrent

gimme an ftp though and i'd be more than willing to upload... it's 900+ MB

i have the files but i wouldnt even know how to seed a torrent

gimme an ftp though and i'd be more than willing to upload... it's 900+ MB

I don't have an ftp myself but maybe you could upload to that ftp Danimal set up for the Making of White Darkness. I don't think it would be a problem...

Code:
ftp.darkprints.com
port 21

username: swano@darkprints.com
password: swano

don't thank me, it's no trouble for me

thank danimal and help me hope he doesn't get pissed... and/or a huge bandwith bill haha!

No problem guys! Sorry I missed these posts. Haven't been online much.

My storage is getting near the max, but bandwidth has not been a problem. I just upgraded my hosting, so if you can wait a week or two, I should have more room and bandwidth. Feel free to upload whatever you guys want (as long as Dan himself doesn't mind of course!)

To be honest, I haven't even heard a lot of this stuff myself, so I look forward to checking it out!

I'm not sure it's good to bump that thread, but if anyone still has those mp3s, would you guys mind uploading them? I can't use torrent due to firewall settings(they are permanent, so I can't reset them). And I don't know how to use ftp. So... :/