Just got hold of the old Swano site saved...

Just found this thread... Could anyone be so kind and seed this ol' torrent? :saint:

I remember the old website. I was there to download (most of) the old EoS-stuff and I wasn't really into his softer stuff so I didn't care about those. Man, do I regret my decision now!
I thought that site would be up forever.

Just found this thread... Could anyone be so kind and seed this ol' torrent? :saint:

I remember the old website. I was there to download (most of) the old EoS-stuff and I wasn't really into his softer stuff so I didn't care about those. Man, do I regret my decision now!
I thought that site would be up forever.

I was using it as a buying list at the time, so had downloaded hardly anything (the exception being the Steel tracks after I bought the record, not owning a player).

I missed out on a lot as a consequence...

Please help me! Im not able to download any songs >.< I just want the Steel songs so if anyone is able to please upload them to some site so I finaly can get my hands on them >.<

Luckily I was smart enough to download and save every Mp3 and video Dan put up before the site went down. I'll have to dig through my burned cd's and see if I can find it all. That site ruled.

Anyone still have the steel songs availible?

Just found this thread and i really really want to hear them.

hello guys...
well, i'm a relatively old member... but i'm the guy who uploaded all the swano.com mp3's and videos... i still have all the cd's Dan sent me... so... if anyone has a server... i can upload them all again... and maybe there's some files i didn't upload, because of different reasons...

well, that's it
cheers!!
:headbang::kickass: