Just got hold of the old Swano site saved...

just select "backup of swano.com", right click it and click download

Well, I guess all those questions are a bit too much but, I can't seem to find the backup. :/ Sorry for bothering you with all those questions.

does this help?

ftp.jpg

Well, I've tried that before, it didn't work. It seems, the ftp are broken (if such thing is possible). :/

Ok. Torrent finally created and uploaded. Kids took turns staying awake until after midnight two days in a row. :p

You can get the link to the torrent and the azureus magnetic link here:
http://www.mininova.org/tor/393862

Or here's a direct link to the torrent file:
http://www.mininova.org/get/393862

Hurry up and get it. Unlike elected here, I can't seed forever. ;)

I'm sorry to dig up this old thread, but I'd really like to get this great collection of rarities. Could someone please seed the torrent again, or make the files available in another way?

Unfortunately not. The FTP only contains the following:
Dan Swanö - [1998] - Moontower Demos
Dan Swanö - [1998] - Private Demos (1989 - 1998)
Ghost - [1985] - DJÄVULS TRIANGELN
Ghost - [1986] - SOLENS SÖNER
Schecht + Akerfeldt + Swanö - [1998] - One Off Goof
Stygg Dödd - [199X] - Demos
Ulan Bator - [1990] - PÅ RÄTT SPÅR

It would be great if you could upload the rest too!

If you guys are talking about the swano.com incarnation that was up from Feb 2004 to March 2005, I had the whole thing ripped - mp3s, videos, html pages, pics etc - through a site grabber back then. Still had it, up until a hard drive failure in 2007, so I'm afraid I can't help any more - but surely I can't have been the only one to swipe the complete site?

then some fucker messed with it :( there are also phishing sites uploaded to the ftp :( maybe the account should be set for download-only. then people who want to upload something should get an upload pass through Private Message.

ok, i reuploaded swano.com, markus's interview and unicorn artwork and photos. i also added martohell and live in belgium nightingale videos.

I just downloaded it all, thank you very much! Do you know when the Nightingale Live in Belgium concert took place?