Just got new Norther and In Flames albums!!!

†_Aragorth_†

storm chaser
Jan 2, 2003
in the "supercell" cloud
www.weather-photos.net
hey...let me shortly describe:

- Norther - Death Unlimited (9/10)
amazing solos, some kind of "clean vocals" in back from time to time. All in all album is fantastic, guys did a fantastic job! :worship:

- In Flames - Soundtrack To Your Escape (8/10)
much much better than Reroute To Remain, still those silly Anders vocals, but less than on R2R. Sounds like there are a bit brutal parts...and damn, again too many nu-metal influences!

:headbang:

*Aragorth disappears in the dark...*

Norther-Death_Unlimited-Promo-2004-UBE

you liked this? maybe i havent listened to it enough but it wasnt nearly as good as their first two offerings...

Yeah i got that new Norther shit too... I gave up on In Flames... I was actually quite surprised with that comment Marko... it makes me actually want to download the whole CD. I figured RTR was alittle better from the 3 songs I have heard... goddamn Passenger influences piss me off. But I guess I can give them a little chance.

I'm liking how these guys are making all their albums in some way a different style.. all amazingly kicking ass.

I got a shitty promo of the album a while back but it's quality was less than admirable. I heard The Quiet Place completely mixed and it was lame as all hell... but the other songs on the album are quite good.