I found the new In Flames...It's HEAVY.

RHL in Redwood City... We had studio 6 and they had studio 7... I think those were the numbers... :lol:

They moved out of Sleaze's bucket shortly before we did.

Oh, BTW, I agree the Black album was commercial crap. :lol:

Jesus, I just watched the video for "The Quiet Place" and all I have to say is - what a load of shit! It starts out as a slight improvement over RtR and Clayman, but it just gets worse and worse!

Where can I hear the rest of the album, if you all think it's so great?

So... Back to the topic... I finally heard the album in it's whole and I hate it... WHy?

...the production does absolutely nothing for me... It has not color, no depth... it sounds sterile and cold!

The music is repetitive and lacks hooks...

Actually.. the only nice feature on this album in my opinion is the vocals... sometime, anders has somekind of a mustain tone in his voice... bottled is a good exemple!

RebirthInRapture said:
Jesus, I just watched the video for "The Quiet Place" and all I have to say is - what a load of shit! It starts out as a slight improvement over RtR and Clayman, but it just gets worse and worse!

Where can I hear the rest of the album, if you all think it's so great?
You can find it anywhere now, the disc was leaked a month ago. I found
it at........

RebirthInRapture said:
As for you bastards bitching about Rhapsody and Edguy...

die.
In that case, find it yourself wanker.

Rhapsody and EdGAY suck.

Larf03 said:
So... Back to the topic... I finally heard the album in it's whole and I hate it... WHy?

...the production does absolutely nothing for me... It has not color, no depth... it sounds sterile and cold!

The music is repetitive and lacks hooks...

Actually.. the only nice feature on this album in my opinion is the vocals... sometime, anders has somekind of a mustain tone in his voice... bottled is a good exemple!
Disclaimer: LARF thinks Annihilator isn't boring and repetitive and
the production is much better than In Flames. His opinions are his and only
his and don't reflect those of anyone who is rational, sane and hasn't spent
time in a institution for the mentally insane. Read his posts with caution.

markgugs said:
Heh, ok. I happen to like both of them. And Testament. And Immortal. And Borknagar. And KISS. So there.

NO WAY! REALLY?

Yawn. I don't care and I didn't ask.

So There.

Officer Nice said:
Disclaimer: LARF thinks Annihilator isn't boring and repetitive and
the production is much better than In Flames. His opinions are his and only
his and don't reflect those of anyone who is rational, sane and hasn't spent
time in a institution for the mentally insane. Read his posts with caution.

...I just stated my opinion... I didn't say it sucked... I said I don't like it at all is all... As for it being my opinion ..IT IS so fuck off with that annihilator bit already will ya? ...

Crapsoddy and Edguay are indeed very gay ;)

Larf03 said:
...I just stated my opinion... I didn't say it sucked... I said I don't like it at all is all... As for it being my opinion ..IT IS so fuck off with that annihilator bit already will ya? ...

Deep breaths LARF, take deep breaths.

Stun said:
Disclaimer: Officer Nice has no concept of the possiblity of different viewpoints than his own. Read his posts with caution.

Nice to see that being original or coming up with a thought of your own
still is beyond your capacity so you have to copy mine to use them
against me.

Stun,..........

weakest.JPG

markgugs said:
It's really fun to use funny pictures in place of
thought, isn't it?! :D

I wanted to save my brain cells for something far more important.
You're really low on the list of priorities.

Nice Try gugs.

Officer Nice said:
I wanted to save my brain cells for something far more important.
You're really low on the list of priorities.

Nice Try gugs.
I would hope so. After all, in this context, I'm merely words on a screen. You should save your brain cells too; I don't think you have many to spare.

Although you're destroying him with logic and insults as well, you shouldn't bother, mark... he is too stupid to be defeated. He will keep coming back, and keep insisting his point of view is more "right" than yours... :rolleyes: