I found the new In Flames...It's HEAVY.

Deadly Embrace said:
The New In Flames meets my approvall ..............highly.......it's heavier than R2R.......it should of been released after Clayman, it feels like it was before R2R......Thanks Off Nice, for the advance copy(and other CD's)!........That made my day when I got back home yesterday......I was on a short vacation in Sonoma, and it was great to open my mail & find that..........You Rule!..........I'll be picking you up a new EXO shirt on the 11th.......to show some appreciation, & gratitude!..........Good Cop!
*bows*
thanks much DE dude. I knew you'd like that new IF!
That's pretty cool to go away and come back and find In Flames studio
music and bootlegs and videos and Machine Head BME/TMTC era bootlegs
waiting for you. Let me know what you think of MH's version of South of
Heaven.

AllWithinMyMonster said:
Oh and whats mallcore about the loads? Good ole fashion rock music in my opinion!

Guh.

Fashion + rock = glam.
Glam = gay.

Fashion + Metallica = Load/Reload

Therefore, Load/Reload is gay.

Simple Math.

Oh cmon, The Black Album was not all that bad. Sad But True, Don't Tread on me, The god that failed....the riff buil-up in these few songs were crushing!
While METALLICA's black album wasn't an underground/thrash classic, it was a good heavy metal album(which is always subject to opinion of the listener.)
It's also got great production, and some of the old Metallica spirit somewhere...

Every band had their classics and their decent efforts. MAIDEN had "Somewhere In Time", SABBATH had "Never Say Die", MEGADETH had "So Far, So Good, So What" and METALLICA had the black album. The album that might not rank up there with their gems, but an album that was listenable and had some gems among the filler.

Heathen said:
.......Every band had their classics and their decent efforts. MAIDEN had "Somewhere In Time", SABBATH had "Never Say Die", MEGADETH had "So Far, So Good, So What" and METALLICA had the black album. The album that might not rank up there with their gems, but an album that was listenable and had some gems among the filler.
Maiden had: Number Of The Beast, Killers, Iron Maiden, Piece Of Mind, Powerslave.......any one of those is 10 times more classic than Somewhere In Time.......Sabbath had: ..........there are alot of classic Sabbath albums, but I think Never Say Never, is not one of their most classic.........Megadeth Had: .......Peace Sells But Who's Buying, way more classic than So Far, So Good, So What..........And The Black album definitely does not rank with Metallica's "Gems".......IMO

Heathen said:
Oh cmon, The Black Album was not all that bad. Sad But True, Don't Tread on me, The god that failed....the riff buil-up in these few songs were crushing!
While METALLICA's black album wasn't an underground/thrash classic, it was a good heavy metal album(which is always subject to opinion of the listener.)
It's also got great production, and some of the old Metallica spirit somewhere...

Every band had their classics and their decent efforts. MAIDEN had "Somewhere In Time", SABBATH had "Never Say Die", MEGADETH had "So Far, So Good, So What" and METALLICA had the black album. The album that might not rank up there with their gems, but an album that was listenable and had some gems among the filler.

The Black Album is a horrible record. Enter Sandman and Nothing
Else Matters are uber gay. Sad But True,Holier Than Thou, Wherever
I May Roam, Of Wolf and Man are shite and bad filler. Unforgiven is
barely less than blech. The Black Album is where Metallica went pop.
When a metal band is playing on the same fest bill as Def Leppard, they've
gone pop. Def Leppard is nothing but poofy ballad bollocks.
The production made Metallica a product. There was no energy or
spirit in that over polished over produced bollocks. There was nothing
raw or thrashy or old Metallica energetic about that shite record.
Lars was even wearing a white leather jacket with that record. How
Axl Rose can you get?

I don't know what's worse, you're either insinuating Never Say Die
was a classic or that Somewhere in Time was just decent.
Unreal. Somewhere in Time is an uber classic and Never Say Die is a half
ass rock/disco record. Blech. You're strange.

Deadly Embrace said:
Maiden had: Number Of The Beast, Killers, Iron Maiden, Piece Of Mind, Powerslave.......any one of those is 10 times more classic than Somewhere In Time.......
I didn't want to have to do this but you need the smackdown layed upon you.
Dude, Somewhere in Time is equally as uber classic as Powerslave.
How can you deny the mastery of those songs?
Loneliness of the Long Distance Runner and Wasted Years, Caught Somewhere
in Time are equally as awesome as Rime of the Ancient Mariner and Aces High.
Sure NOTB,POM and really great, but Di'Anno isn't half the singer Dick is.
I'm sure you're equilibrium is just off cause you fell asleep on that rocking
chair on the porch again. I know you're not actually serious.

Every Iron Maiden I listed is better than Somewhere In Time.......IMO......and most would agree with me........:Spin: .........I think you smacked your head last night twirling your baton:confused: :loco: ........now go get a donut:Smug:

xenophobe said:
Every Iron Maiden before Powerslave was good. Powerslave=meh, Somewhere in time=Ghey

:lol:
Hey Xeno, you're from Svale...that was one of my hoods! I didnt know
you knew Punisher Pat!

Ghey? Guh! SIT is not gay.....

yougaypic.jpg

Deadly Embrace said:
Every Iron Maiden I listed is better than Somewhere In Time.......IMO......and most would agree with me........:Spin: .........I think you smacked your head last night twirling your baton:confused: :loco: ........now go get a donut:Smug:

Killers is NOT better than SIT. Factus Undebatablus.

I got bloody last night beating up poser fags with my baton.
I need to polish my head stomping boots and stock up on canisters for tears.
With every swing poser fag scattered brains were painting the wall.
All in a day's work. The last poser fag said that SIT wasn't a masterpiece.:Smug:

Yep, I'm going to Dunken Donuts. Need Coffee.Their chocolate donut owns you.:p
<Homer Simpson>mmmmmm.choc-olate.:)

Deadly Embrace said:
Maiden had: Number Of The Beast, Killers, Iron Maiden, Piece Of Mind, Powerslave.......any one of those is 10 times more classic than Somewhere In Time.......Sabbath had: ..........there are alot of classic Sabbath albums, but I think Never Say Never, is not one of their most classic.........Megadeth Had: .......Peace Sells But Who's Buying, way more classic than So Far, So Good, So What..........And The Black album definitely does not rank with Metallica's "Gems".......IMO

I never said these albums are classic. I think I framed the sentence wrong. If you read it again, what I meant was that these albums were decent efforts, and definately not among their gems.

Officer Nice said:
Hey Xeno, you're from Svale...that was one of my hoods! I didnt know
you knew Punisher Pat!

Ghey? Guh! SIT is not gay.....

yougaypic.jpg
homo-banderas.jpg

Actually I live in Mtn View, but yeah, I've known Pat for too long... 15 years? Some shit like that... :lol:

Imagika used to have the studio next to us. Bob from Epidemic lived down the street, saw the Vio-lence dudes everywhere... bars, delivering parts, etc... Used to hang out at the Stone every week, Mtn View Theater, bla bla bla.... hahaha

Yeah, been around... that's for sure. :loco:

xenophobe said:
homo-banderas.jpg

POACHER!!!!!!!!!!

Pat's a really cool guy. That's awesome. So wait, which band were you?
I think I asked before but I dont recall seeing an answer? Was it those
studio spaces in Redwood City where Sleazy Sleaze is? Speaking of Epidemic,
Wasn't Carl trying to get Epidemic back together? Carl is way cool. He's fun
to talk shit with.

Slease... I dunno... I haven't seen Karl in ages. That would be way cool if Epidemic gave another go around...

I've been in a few bands.... I was in Lethal Creed after it changed to Forced Psychosis... Did that for a while. We played a number of shows, mostly at pizza joints though... :lol: Once at the Cabaret.

At RHL I was ... err.. am in a band that's currently on Hiatus (we're looking for 2 guitarists, or a guitarist or bassist) It's kind of technical death. There's an MP3 online:

(right click - save as works best)
http://onlinerock.com/clubs/xenophobe//nematocyst_-_01_-_carcinogen.mp3