*just kidding*

Heh, I found some tracks they'd made and had some fun adding vocals to one. Made the "mistake" of sending my version to them saying I would rather not like to see it posted somewhere. Well, a while later I saw it somewhere. Now, if you do find that version, Why didn't I want it available to just about anyone? Who will be the first to tell me? :Spin:

Can't say why, you nailed that song! :D

Urban breed said:
Heh, I found some tracks they'd made and had some fun adding vocals to one. Made the "mistake" of sending my version to them saying I would rather not like to see it posted somewhere. Well, a while later I saw it somewhere. Now, if you do find that version, Why didn't I want it available to just about anyone? Who will be the first to tell me? :Spin:

Probably 'cause its techno and Tad Morose is metal. :) Quite good for techno though. :)

Urban breed said:
Just to make sure everyone gets a chance to figure it out... here's a link to the page with the song in question.
http://www.mikseri.net/artistit/?id=17535
Now have a listen and maybe you'll figure it out. It's dead easy really. Practically a no brainer...

ahahah what the hell is that?
Am I hearing Urban's vocals on techno? :loco: No, I must be drunk... damn it, I am not.
Dumb but funny nevertheless!

Welcome ZeiMoT by the way :wave:

Fangface said:
ahahah what the hell is that?
Am I hearing Urban's vocals on techno? :loco: No, I must be drunk... damn it, I am not.
Dumb but funny nevertheless!

Welcome ZeiMoT by the way :wave:

Ha ha ha ha maybe I should send Glenn (the promoter of Prog Power USA) those songs. He could have them played as house music between bands. Ha ha ha just joking.

Bryant