Just Ordered : MOTU Digital Performer

Jan 10, 2005
Alright I just ordered it online, should be here in a week. I'm really excited, I can't wait to take it for a spin and see what all the hype is about. So far I'm kinda put off by the fact that I'll have to find a VST Wrapper before I can use any of my VST plug-ins, but maybe I can find one online for free. Who knows. Anyway, I'm extremely happy right now, hopefully my life will become much easier with this new addition to my PowerBook. Cheers.

~006

Noumenon said:
I've just ordered a DP tutorial :p
So much I can't understand in DP, for one thing how the heck do I insert hits in the midi-drum editor?
pencil tool.

ryhthm brush tools for swiping in entire sections of any particular constant subdivision, like 16ths, 8th note triplets, etc.

006 said:
Alright I just ordered it online, should be here in a week. I'm really excited, I can't wait to take it for a spin and see what all the hype is about. So far I'm kinda put off by the fact that I'll have to find a VST Wrapper before I can use any of my VST plug-ins, but maybe I can find one online for free. Who knows. Anyway, I'm extremely happy right now, hopefully my life will become much easier with this new addition to my PowerBook. Cheers.

~006
good for you man. im sure youll enjoy it.

Noumenon said:
yeah, figured so much. just have to find that damn pencil :p
getting the tutorial-book today. :)
i sense a little piracy. lol.... the manual is comrehensive and well written.... you must not have one. busted. :lol: