Just played the worst gig in the world

Shit like that pisses me off, to the point where I'd be breaking bottles over someones goddamn head for a latency that high. Kick the fucking wedges and scream at the drummer type shit, johnny cash style. That's goddamn unprofessional.

Sorry to hear about your gig, man. That sounds like shittyness all around.

If it makes you feel better: a few years ago we played a fest, they'd supposedly sold several thousand tickets. We show up and there's 50 people there. We played like shit. Then the promoter tries to offer us his girlfriend for sexual favors instead of paying us our guarantee (we declined). On the way home, I hit a turkey with the truck.

If it makes you feel better: a few years ago we played a fest, they'd supposedly sold several thousand tickets. We show up and there's 50 people there. We played like shit. Then the promoter tries to offer us his girlfriend for sexual favors instead of paying us our guarantee (we declined). On the way home, I hit a turkey with the truck.

ಠ_ಠ

haha, awesome, lol
how did she look?
was she cool with that?
that one girl for all of you?
even your bassist?

...can you get me a gig for that guy?

To answer your questions:
• Not good
• yes, very much so
• yes
• I guess so

I can get you in touch with that dude if you want!

80448d1215730097-ugly-girl-picture-thread-of4ky0.jpg