Just relistening to USA for MOD

vomit

Hosebag wannabe
Feb 12, 2002
Somewhere in Time
Visit site
What a classic!!! I was laughing my ASS off at YB!!! And man, for the static Billy took for it, I have to say it's priceless!! Great stuff. "Jim Gordon" had no idea it was true until I looked him up. Great, great, great. Billy, you are to be commended. Love this album, brings me back to high school in a good way!!!:kickass:

What a classic!!! I was laughing my ASS off at YB!!! And man, for the static Billy took for it, I have to say it's priceless!! Great stuff. "Jim Gordon" had no idea it was true until I looked him up. Great, great, great. Billy, you are to be commended. Love this album, brings me back to high school in a good way!!!:kickass:

I was just laughing MY ass off seeing a thread titled "Just relistening to USA for MOD" by a guy who's online name is VOMIT!

Now THAT's classic!

Jurched

I was just laughing MY ass off seeing a thread titled "Just relistening to USA for MOD" by a guy who's online name is VOMIT!

Now THAT's classic!

Jurched

Glad you approved. Also have to give props to "Hate Tank". For years our are had what was called the "Cardboard Classics" in which you had to make a sled completely out of carboard, tape and glue and race down a portion of a ski hill. We ran 4 years with the "Hate Tank". Priceless. And we always made it a point to lose. Fun times. I even was interviewed on the news (under the influence of about 15 Goebels) and managed to make a spectacle of myself. People still talk about it around here!! Attaboy Billy for the cool tunes!

USA for MOD rules! I remember having a headbanging contest at high school with two other dudes while that MOD record ran. I lost! Ha,ha,ha! This record always brings back great memories. I love it!

Oh yeah. High school and USA for MOD go together like the first time and that burning sensation.

There were only five or six in our little thrasher's club at school, but my walkman loaded with USA for MOD got passed around like a joint up and down the rows.

Kids who had nothing to do with metal music (or who preferred Fine Young Cannibals) were grabbing like crazy for a listen to Billy's tunes!

That little punk David what's-his-name was whining for a listen. I pointed to him and said, "You ain't listening to shit!" He was such a fuckin klepto, I'd never see my walkman again...

Yep. Milano's music fucked with a good portion of GenX in my area.

Jurched

Oh yeah. High school and USA for MOD go together like the first time and that burning sensation.

There were only five or six in our little thrasher's club at school, but my walkman loaded with USA for MOD got passed around like a joint up and down the rows.

Kids who had nothing to do with metal music (or who preferred Fine Young Cannibals) were grabbing like crazy for a listen to Billy's tunes!

That little punk David what's-his-name was whining for a listen. I pointed to him and said, "You ain't listening to shit!" He was such a fuckin klepto, I'd never see my walkman again...

Yep. Milano's music fucked with a good portion of GenX in my area.

Jurched

Jurched, glad to see High School was a true learning experince for you! :headbang:
At first I wasn't sold on MOD (at that time I had barely heard of SOD) but a friend made me a copy and printed the lyrics and I was hooked.....Don't Feed the Bears.....Bubble Butt....Hate Tank....Aren't you Hungry....Parents....YB! Billy you outdid yourself....this one will live forever.

Oh did anyone else ever see when Julie Brown (MTV) interviewed Billy after Gross Misconduct came out? One of the BEST interviews I have ever seen. Someone should upload that to YouTube. Priceless!!

USA for MOD is a true classic in many forms.
My personal favorites Bubble butt, Bushwackateas, Aren't you hungry, A.I.D.S. and my all time personal fav:Captain Crunch.
I cannot imagine the flack Billy caught from this unPC album... but it is one of my fav albums of all time.