Just wanted to say hello.

KMADD

The Ancient Metalhead
Dec 30, 2004
Indianapolis In USA
www.facebook.com
My laptop crashed in march and i just use my iphone really wish um had an app because i missed chattin with you. Might be getting one soon from family in the near future because i need to dl my resume and get a new job (24 hours a week from lowes is not cutting it). I wish you guys and gals well and i hope to see you in the futrue!

Hope you get a new job soon Keith.

Take care :wave:

It's been rough got a lead on another retail/grocery job. Got another laptop but its operating on windows 7 and i guess its going to windows 10 soon. I wish this forum was on a iphone app.

Thank you Bryant. Its different I'm still at lowes pt. I'm in the meat dept and I have a lot to learn plus they called me in the other day to stock shelves. This is my 6th day and I already worked in two depts.

I'm not going to start up another thread just wanted to tell you guys in a few hours I'm going to see the mighty motorhead and for the first time ever
SAXON! I guess this is the first time saxon has played indy since 1982

Saxon killed it! I cant believe ive slept on this band and I will be picking up at least a greatest hits cd when my money gets right. My facebook page has some crappy photos of them and motorhead since I was up in the balcony lol.

Saxon killed it! I cant believe ive slept on this band and I will be picking up at least a greatest hits cd when my money gets right. My facebook page has some crappy photos of them and motorhead since I was up in the balcony lol.

I hate you...

I quit lowes yesterday I'm going to get at least 40 hours for a while me and one other person are the only ppl in that area at night. I'm learning how to cut fish and various meats and counter svc. Its a lot of stocking and zoning and responsibilities so I couldn't see myself trying to work 8a-12p at one job and then 130-10p at the store I work at now.