Just when I thought I would hear some new stuff on their tour...

Goreripper

Metal as fuck
Aug 24, 2001
Blue Mountains, Australia
myspace.com
Bruce, from the latest tour press release.

“The set list will be different to this year’s tour. Of course we will play more songs from the new album and some other recent material, but we will include a healthy dose of older fan favourites as we will be playing to so many new faces who we know will want to hear those songs live for the first time. We will cram into the plane as much of the production we used this year as is physically possible, including of course Eddie, and intend to replicate the spectacular light show in as many places as we are able. All in all it promises to be a fantastic trip for everyone!! So see you all soon”.

sounds like they are all going senile and can only remember the recent and the old stuff

they still distance themselves from the Blaze era stuff even though they had some truly incredible songs!

No, I didn't read it like that. I think a "healthy dose" will just be four or five classics. They played all of AMOLAD on that tour despite the reaction from the casual fans, so I doubt they'll turn their backs on the material from the last 10 years for this tour.