Just wondering, do girls...

PinkThrone said:
I have my brain for remembering that stuff, mate ;)
Yeah, but when you remember that pain, you know you're not romanticizing
the show. That it was AS good as you remember it.

you got to search for a thread called "Yallah pictures from Wacken" I guess (or at least something like this... ) But there are a lot of Wacken pictures from me. Or have alook at http://www.orphaned-diciples.com --> images there are a lot from nathalie and me.

Blacken the angle said:
I meant headbang-ing during concerets and shows... and in a crowded area.., not alone and in front of you.
more important while she is standing...
I saw a girl headbanging while lying on the bed, I think that covers most poses
Eliya said:
i'm going slightly mad...
Cool song:headbang:

Elyia said:
yeeeah, one who gets the hint to my alltime favourite band :headbang:

(edit: thanks)

haha i thought i was the only metalhead who had queen as favourite band....

i sure as hell hope you're better in doing makeup tho.... that vid is scary!!! the bit with the duck poo on the couch is funny though :p ("roger, what did you do?")

AnTz0r said:
the bit with the duck poo on the couch is funny though :p ("roger, what did you do?")

this is EXACTLY WHY I love this song sooooo much!!! I always have to think about this scene!!!
(I guess its a penguin, but who cares....)

and btw i think that Brian May is ine of the greatest Guitar players... he's got this ultimate look, when he plays...standing on his shoetips... oh my god, i have to listen to Innuendo right now!

Elyia said:
this is EXACTLY WHY I love this song sooooo much!!! I always have to think about this scene!!!
(I guess its a penguin, but who cares....)

and btw i think that Brian May is ine of the greatest Guitar players... he's got this ultimate look, when he plays...standing on his shoetips... oh my god, i have to listen to Innuendo right now!

Madvideo.jpg

well i guess i can only say one thing: oh yes! (it's finally happening)

do you have this documentary? it's the best rockumentary ever!

i dont listen to queen very much anymore, but seriously, all i need to do to remind me of their power is to watch this video. amazing what they've done...

I have a good question, how come so many Girls who listen to Metal are usually ugly pale self proclaimed "goths", how am I supposed to find the perfect Girl Friend when a hot girl who listens to metal is about as common as winning the lottery twice?