Kalmah live

hahahaha yo blackashinheritance kalmah posted a bulliten up on myspace which says "Thanks to blackashinheritance from the Kalmah forum for the live video. Check it out below. And check out the new song added to the profile." thats pretty fucking cool dude, anyone that has their myspace check for yourselfves, its there. congrats man! kalmah is the only band that i know that actually listens to the fans!

I havent watched it in awhile, so I forget what the quality is like, but they were pretty nice shows, being on some of them they had Slaughter of the Souls songs, which is my favorite cd by them :D
That would be great if you can send them to me! :D I have 3 At The Gates video bootlegs that you don't have, I'll give them to you in exchange if you want. :)

hahahaha yo blackashinheritance kalmah posted a bulliten up on myspace which says "Thanks to blackashinheritance from the Kalmah forum for the live video. Check it out below. And check out the new song added to the profile." thats pretty fucking cool dude, anyone that has their myspace check for yourselfves, its there. congrats man! kalmah is the only band that i know that actually listens to the fans!
I don't have a MySpace profile. So can you print screen the bulliten or something? I'd really like to see it! :D Thanks

yeah i know how to, and in shorthand dude, you will have to spend alot of money on all sorts of VHS to PC devices, your way better finding someone else that has them. i don't own any VHS to PC equipment and all i know is that its very expensive.

yea if you really want to know the specifics and have lots of money to blow im sure if you type VHS to PC in a search engine you can figure it out.