Kalmah live

If you forget about Metalcore and Nu-metal, the american scene is good. Death, Atheist, Cynic, Agalloch, etc.

If you forget about Metalcore and Nu-metal, the american scene is good. Death, Atheist, Cynic, Agalloch, etc.

^ thats preety much everyone from america that is good really, a few other bands - Devildriver, Six Feet Under <yeah i think their better then Cannibal Corpse... and wow i thought there were more american bands that i listen to but there really aren't. all people in america listen to is that shitty emo music so they can cry and cut their hair to once side. ive only met one other person that knew who kalmah was in my high school out of 1300 or something like that

Pretty much the only music people in my school listen to is Rap or Hardcore, its really pretty shitty. My friends are really the only ones that listen to anything good :p

but then and again do you want the whole school full of assholes listening to some serious good metal? i wouldn't, they would just ruin it

Speaking of good American bands, I'm really enjoying Machine Head's new album.

I really liked them maybe 6 or 7 years ago when I didn't even know there was a wonderful world of European metal, and pretty much just bought their new album, The Blackening, out of nostalgia.

I have to say, it's quite good.

Speaking of good American bands, I'm really enjoying Machine Head's new album.

I have to say, it's quite good.

Hell yes - best album of 2007 (for me) so far. It's going to be hard to top. Riffs coming out of its ass, blazing solos, melancholic vocals... their best since Burn My Eyes!

I only heard the songs on myspace but yeah Arsis is some good stuff.

But my favorite band from America is without a doubt Atheist. \m/