Kalmah live

as far as i know there are people that copy things from VHS to a CD od DVD. i remeber one company dealing with recording events for request had this kind of service included in their offer. im not sure how much it costs but it shouldnt be much.. you would just need to take a look around xshadowsoulx ;)

ok i need some help from people who cant tell me in the spinefest concert at the end of the 30 min set that kalmah played, and by played i mean ROCKED THE HOLY FUCKING SHIT OUT OF, why did they not let them play an encore? what the fuck were they talking about afterwards??? man i go so fucking excited when people were yelling WE WANT MORE i was hoping that they would come out and play another song...

as far as i know there are people that copy things from VHS to a CD od DVD. i remeber one company dealing with recording events for request had this kind of service included in their offer. im not sure how much it costs but it shouldnt be much.. you would just need to take a look around xshadowsoulx ;)
That sounds like a pretty good idea, what do you think xshadowsoulx?

- I know I'm a pain in the ass, but I'd seriously do ANYTHING to get those boots.

Hmm, I would need to find somebody to do it and also find out how much it would cost.

I have a DVD/VHS player (they are combined) and I know if it was on a DVD I could transfer it to a VHS, but Im not sure about the other way around.

hey clad in shadows, you seem to like at the gates a whole lot, can you tell me why i read places that they inspired many metalcore bands? to me they clearly seemed like they were death metal and all this metalcore bullshit thats out now doesn't sound like them at all, do you know why people say this?

Just so you know, I changed my username from blackashinheritance to Clad in Shadows. ;)

Anyway, about the inspiration thing, it's not about that they chose it to be for metalcore, but just for some reason, that's their inspiration. Unfortunately, I wouldn't call it "inspiration" because those so called metalcore bands like Trivium, Shadows Fall, and Lamb of God rip off At The Gates riffs instead of being influenced from. However, according to vocals, they do not match much, but the guitar riffs are pretty much the same concept, same scale.

yeah i noticed the username switch like a few days ago, or whenever you did it, but i saw you had the same little picture next to your name so i knew who it was

and yeah i live in America and the fucking trendy kids that like anything on the radio are all fans of those bands, no one knows what the good shit is, but im glad because i am very happy that no one trys to copy kalmah, they would just fuck it up big time, only one band can do it! i like the music that lamb of god did when they were Burn the Priest though i have to say.... it was heavyer and faster which is always good

Personally, I don't like those bands, and American metal bands in general, only a few exceptions. Anyway, we're kinda off topic here, so lets go back to topic. If you want to continue discussing At The Gates, open a new thread entitled "At The Gates" since I don't think there is a problem with that because I always see threads about bands in general in other forums. :)