Kann jemand auf Deutsch über AA mit mir reden?

MetalFee

Dec 30, 2007
Bin gerade wieder am Englisch lernen,aber vielleicht könnt ihr auch mit mir in Deutsch komunizieren.Würd mich riesig freuen.Bin seit 4 Monaten erst mit dem VIRUS AA infiziert.Wann sind die Jungs denn wieder in Deutschland:cry:
Eure Metalfee

if i understood well, its been 4 months hes been infected by AA virus (lol), hes learning english, some stuff about the german comunity.. and seeing AA in Germany eventually? how good am i Phelice?

Bin gerade wieder am Englisch lernen,aber vielleicht könnt ihr auch mit mir in Deutsch komunizieren.Würd mich riesig freuen.Bin seit 4 Monaten erst mit dem VIRUS AA infiziert.Wann sind die Jungs denn wieder in Deutschland:cry:
Eure Metalfee

I will help you.
She says:
I am just learning english again, but maybe you can communicate with me in german. I would be very happy. I am only infected with the AA virus since 4 months. When are the guys gonna be in germany again?

So, E.R: I would give you a B for that :)

Guten Tag.
Woher kommst du?
Ich komme aus Frankreich.
Ich bin in Paris geboren.
:D

Even though I'm sure my abilities in german impressed you all, I'm not good enough to understand what that person said. "Deutsch komunizieren"... i thought he was talking about the german communist party there :p

deutsch ist eine schöne sprache. haha fuckers, my german skills pwn you! oh wait, i am a native german, d'uh!
but she's right, germany needs another amon headliner tour.

I will help you.
She says:
I am just learning english again, but maybe you can communicate with me in german. I would be very happy. I am only infected with the AA virus since 4 months. When are the guys gonna be in germany again?

So, E.R: I would give you a B for that :)

ur german accent is sexii,

plus how did u know its a she? not he?

cuz he sounded he for me