katatonia article in revolver

May 29, 2001
Tennessee
i got the sept/oct issue of revolver for the short opeth article in it, and was very happy to find that about 5 pages after it there is an article on katatonia ("swedish black metallers grow up and go prog"??? hmmm...= ). they spelled "renkse" wrong all through it-my applause to their editor. but it was still nice to see. :)

(im adding this to my original post because i was a bitch the other day, and had no right to insult some editor! after reading some more articles i am now totally confused as to how to spell "renkse" and well, its irrelevant anyways! like i said, i was just a bitch, and directed some of my negativity in the wrong place! my appy polly loggies!)

Do you want to see kata popular or underground?

Hmm.They can be popular easily.Their music isnice and can be loved by everyone.But much of the people can't hear anything about kata.This makes me happy cause i want to see them popular as well as underground.I like your way man Don't listen fucking metalheads go ahead (Do not listen me too just listen yourself :))

PS:Everyone is invited to my marrige :)

But much of the people can't hear anything about kata.This makes me happy cause i want to see them popular as well as underground

well, i think its a good thing that they are getting this publicity (i think i know of like 3 magazines theyre in right now!)- maybe people will be more likely to buy a katatonia cd when i recommend it, if they recall reading about them in a magazine! i think its unconceivable that katatonia would ever become 'mainstream', like in a trendy sense of the word-like they would never compromise the music! so im all for the sucess of the band, even if means they wouldnt be so 'underground.'