Katatonia fan art

Do you have that in a bigger resolution? Its so sweet I wwant to use it as a wallpaper.

I have it in my other pc which is not working,Ill try to do some backups later this week and if I manage to get it back Ill post it here.
I sent a beta version of this image to a friend,the only thing which lacks is some brightening,so if I lose my hd Ill still have it only a step away of looking right and then I can post it here =)

Looks better at a higher res.......but oh well.

coldDistance_concept01.jpg

My 50 cents

sodfront.jpg

not a r-e-a-l-f-a-n-a-r-t but made it for some band which make music in very katas'mood

Wow, this is really quite stunning right here. The colours, lighting as well as the dramatic shades and shadows truly convey a very solitary atmosphere. Not to mention, it's quite obvious it's taken place during the autumn - my favourite time of the year.

This is Travis Smith quality material. :headbang: Respect!

Some of your guys (and gals?) are very talented. I've tried to teach myself photoshop but I'm clearly not bright enough (or patient enough).

If someone would like to take a shot at this, I'd appreciate it. I'm about to put out a doom/goth CD of my little one man band which I've called "Lazarus Complex"...the cd is going to be called "Soundtrack to My Demise."

Here's a link to my mysapce page if any of you budding artists would like to check out the tunes.

http://www.mysapce.com/lazaruscomplex1

Keep up the good work. Shit I wish I could design cool images like those.

Jerry