Katatonia in Holland!

Hm, the gigs in The Netherlands are all around 120km away from me (one way). I'd go there if there are no other dates in my area, so I guess I have to wait for more dates (maybe the whole tour will be announced tomorrow when the album hits the stores).

Hey everyone.

Gigs aren't added to Katatonia.com until they are 100% confirmed. Some local promoters will end up announcing gigs before the official site, even before the gigs are totally confirmed. That's why there is sometimes a delay between what you hear/see in other places and the official site. It's best not to totally count on a gig until you see it there.

But, I'm sure you'll all be happy to know a big batch of gigs are officially confirmed and can now be found @ www.katatonia.com

:cry: :cry: Just looked at their site...no gigs in Copenhagen at all...god damn...I had really hoped to see them along with Novembre:cry:

Cerulean said:
NOOOOOOOOO

I was happy to see Katatonia's finally touring, and now it seems the only Belgian gig will be some small festival very far away from here :(:(
Sucks.. but there are still dates to be confirmed so there is a chance they'll play closer to you.

Anyway, I just found out I'll be in Sweden when they're here :(..
Was hoping to be able to go to all 3 gigs, but ah well.. still 2 left.

Woah!
I just saw the time Katatonia/Novembre will play in Scum, Katwijk..
20:30 - 1:30! FIVE HOURS!!
I don't really believe they'll play until 1:30 though.. But man, the sight of that is sweet.

Zowi said:
Woah!
I just saw the time Katatonia/Novembre will play in Scum, Katwijk..
20:30 - 1:30! FIVE HOURS!!
I don't really believe they'll play until 1:30 though.. But man, the sight of that is sweet.
Look forward to that guys, that venue is right at the seaside, nice! Not sure whether I can make it to that show, I'm probably not in da house around that time.

Probably Arnhem and/ or Katwijk. Both not to far from where my sister lives and she always wants me to visit her so this is a good opportunity. Hope to meet some of you forum people at the gigs :headbang:

Cis said:
Probably Arnhem and/ or Katwijk. Both not to far from where my sister lives and she always wants me to visit her so this is a good opportunity. Hope to meet some of you forum people at the gigs :headbang:
Would be nice indeed! not that I would recognize anyone:p

Vincent J. said:
Would be nice indeed! not that I would recognize anyone:p

Well, I'm that crazy red haired girl, extremely nervous before, extremely excited during and extremly happy after the concert. You'll see me freaking out especially when they play In The White, Rusted and Consternation. :hotjump: You might be scared. If not, come and say hi to me ;)

Cis said:
Well, I'm that crazy red haired girl, extremely nervous before, extremely excited during and extremly happy after the concert. You'll see me freaking out especially when they play In The White, Rusted and Consternation. :hotjump: You might be scared. If not, come and say hi to me ;)
haha, I might be a bit too freaked-out too, to see you freaking out:p
But hey, not too many red haired girls out there... sooo. I'll give it a try;)
-vincent

I just bought my tickets for the Katatonia gig in Scum/Katwijk... It will be the second time I'll see them play live... yihaa! :)

RutgeR said:
I just bought my tickets for the Katatonia gig in Scum/Katwijk... It will be the second time I'll see them play live... yihaa! :)
From where did you buy 'em? Are they only for (pre)sale in Katwijk?