Katatonia in Holland!

yep, vanaf Leiden Centraal neem je de bus 31/ 41 naar Katwijk.
Tripje van 25 minuten.
Maak er een dagje uit van.... scum ligt op een steenworp afstand van het strand.

ONE WEEK FROM NOW....
And then... my first Katatonia gig ever...
Im so curious , excited and what not! :loco:
Iv heard from some friends that they dont really bring it as well live...
Say it aint so....:cry:
Cuz Im really looking forward to it and dont want to be dissapointed...

[Cerulean have you made up you mind yet about what gig you're going to?]

Ah cool! Good idea! If all people going to the gig on 23 april do that , could be fun! Iv also posted some pics earlier in the thread!
See you there :)

edit: Too bad Cerulean , feel sorry for u missing Katatonia! :cry:

another edit: posted some new pics in the thread:) so c'mon people do the same and show us your face :zombie:

"Hey hey hey... Just talking Dutch cos it's about gigs in Holland and a possible meeting between some Dutch and Belgian Katatonia fans, you're not missing anything"

Not really... I'm planning to travel from Spain to Holland to see Katatonia. I understand only little Dutch and i fear i'm missing some info on the venues/tickets/locations. I'll try to attend both gigs -Katwijk and Arnhem- but I'm especially worried about the tickets. I wouldn't like to get to the venue (hope i'm capable to find the way to Katwijk first) and find a little bill saying "sold out". Does anyone know if there's any possibility to get the tickets online? I don't know how big Katatonia are in The Netherlands... maybe there won't be any problem in just buying the ticket right before the gig.

Dank je.

Cool, got my ticket today, so there's no way back ;), I think I'm gonna wear my Sounds Of Decay shirt.

So watch out for this fella :):

456197223_l.jpg

i hate everybody here, the fuck with everybody who livs in any place katatonia is gonna pley on the tour, the hell with the world, I ENVY ALL THE PEOPLE THAT IS ABOUR TO SEE KATATONIA, man, this is so hard for me..lol

Discouraged+One said:
i hate everybody here, the fuck with everybody who livs in any place katatonia is gonna pley on the tour, the hell with the world, I ENVY ALL THE PEOPLE THAT IS ABOUR TO SEE KATATONIA, man, this is so hard for me..lol
tonight's the night I'll be seeing them;) :p
but anyways:saint: you're right, everybody in here should have the oppertunity to see the band live!
I just seem to be "lucky" I live in Europe:oops: