Katatonia in Holland!

Or addiction :p haha nah neither , just like hearing the songs live so much I decided that I could either spend that money on drinks and useless stuff or save it and go see them again...

ur going to katwijk ?

Juniper said:
Or addiction :p haha nah neither , just like hearing the songs live so much I decided that I could either spend that money on drinks and useless stuff or save it and go see them again...

ur going to katwijk ?

be aware that this addition could become really dangerous...it always begins like this, one concert..wow so great...I wanna see at least a second one...then oh my god that was so great too... I need another..etc.etc

Side effects: a considerable loss of money on your bank account, and you will soon notice that Katatonia become more and more scared of you:)

Travelling from Spain to Holland to see Katatonia: that's dedication (mixed with a little dose of madness too).
Could anyone tell me if the gig in Den Bosch was so crowded? Just wondering if it'll be too risky to get the tickets directly from the venue right before the gig.

That's all.

Ennui said:
Travelling from Spain to Holland to see Katatonia: that's dedication (mixed with a little dose of madness too).
Could anyone tell me if the gig in Den Bosch was so crowded? Just wondering if it'll be too risky to get the tickets directly from the venue right before the gig.

That's all.
I always buy tickets at the venue...well it was only with Opeth this year that the concert was sold out..but I managed to enter anyways and I payed even less than the preorder...but maybe it would be better to know how big is the venue etc.
I think for only a person, if you insist and then pay or do whatever to enter, well they will let you in..I guess in Holland they are quite easy-going people...

"The four-piece band (novembre) sounded uninspired and a bit too weak for the people more into extreme metal, of which the hardcore Katatonia fan base is built of."
riiight:Smug:

"We were also surprised by the minimalistic drumkit of Daniel Liljekvist"
riiight....

what do you expect, terry bozzio? mike portnoy?

MadTinus said:
I wasn't planning to, I don't have a car and if I go by Openbaar vervoer, I'll probably have to leave for the last train before the gig has even started ;). Or I can stay and sleep on the beach :).

As I said before, we're going by car from near Arnhem to Katwijk and I could pick you up or take you back if you like, don't know exactely where Zeist is though...
Or actually, sleeping on the beach sounds like fun, if the weather is fine and the drinks are too many ;) How about an aftershowbeachparty? Don't say you're all going home right after the concert :kickass: :D

Ennui said:

That's all.

:) dedication indeed !
So what gig are you planning to attend? Maybe we could help you in some way?