Katatonia in Holland!

Cis said:
As I said before, we're going by car from near Arnhem to Katwijk and I could pick you up or take you back if you like, don't know exactely where Zeist is though...
Or actually, sleeping on the beach sounds like fun, if the weather is fine and the drinks are too many ;) How about an aftershowbeachparty? Don't say you're all going home right after the concert :kickass: :D
Is there any option of me going with you?:cry:
With OV being fucked-up and stuff...
And well, Arnhem is really near, soo..
I'm still not sure if I'll be going though, but...
hehe:saint:

Cis said:
As I said before, we're going by car from near Arnhem to Katwijk and I could pick you up or take you back if you like, don't know exactely where Zeist is though...
Or actually, sleeping on the beach sounds like fun, if the weather is fine and the drinks are too many ;) How about an aftershowbeachparty? Don't say you're all going home right after the concert :kickass: :D
Zeist is actually right along the A12, so it's exactly on route when you travel from Arnhem to Katwijk. But I'm not sure if I'll be going, thanks for offering anyway. I'll let you know if I change my mind :).

Vincent J. said:
"The four-piece band (novembre) sounded uninspired and a bit too weak for the people more into extreme metal, of which the hardcore Katatonia fan base is built of."
riiight:Smug:

"We were also surprised by the minimalistic drumkit of Daniel Liljekvist"
riiight....

what do you expect, terry bozzio? mike portnoy?

It actually means he's one hell of a drummer doing a lot of things on just such a small kit.

the_dying said:
It actually means he's one hell of a drummer doing a lot of things on just such a small kit.
well, at the moment it sounded to me like he said Daniel just has a very small kit... I don't agree with that, I mean, it's no jazz set (which ís minimalistic, in most cases) with just a bassdrum, hihat, snare, ride, and floortom..
but anyways, I understand now, I get your point and I agree with it

Vincent J. said:
Is there any option of me going with you?:cry:
With OV being fucked-up and stuff...
And well, Arnhem is really near, soo..
I'm still not sure if I'll be going though, but...
hehe:saint:

We have the same TGCD fave song- so why not?! ;)
Let me know if you're going and where I can pick you up. I'll pm you my mobile number so you can decide last minute.

@ Juniper: See you on the beach then! I saw your pic so I should be able to recognize you :)

Ah I also wanted to come to the afterparty on the beach with nice Dutch people, a bottle of wine a guitar and fire! wahhh:cry: Ah so many gigs so close to each other in the Dutch-German area!
Sweden is not the best place to see many Kata gigs in a cheap way!
Anyways I´ll have my little pre-party on Valborgsmässoafton...and there will be fire!

ether said:
Ah I also wanted to come to the afterparty on the beach with nice Dutch people, a bottle of wine a guitar and fire!
QUOTE]

:) Ha, Ether,you know well what kind of partys I like :headbang:
Too sad you can't be there but I promise you we'll have that kind of a party sometime this summer somewhere!!!

To anyone who knows that Katwijk beach- is it allowed to make a fire there? Cause I'd like to... :hotjump: :D ;)

Cis said:
@ Juniper: See you on the beach then! I saw your pic so I should be able to recognize you :)

Cool :)
Fire ,wine and some guitar (who's gonna bring that :p) sounds great!!
Im not sure of we can make a fire there.. Ill try to check it.
I hope were gonna get some good weather!

Juniper said:
:) dedication indeed !
So what gig are you planning to attend? Maybe we could help you in some way?

Wow, a helping hand! Thank you! :worship:
I'll attend both Katwijk and Arnhem. I'd like to get the tickets before the gig but i dunno how. That's basically my main problem. I'll try to get any press pass from a friend who works on a Spanish magazine. Otherwise i'll have to improvise something or simply buy them at the venue...
I also need to know how to go from Amsterdam to Katwijk and find a place to sleep but that's not that important, heh. I'll solve this problem with google and a travel guide...

Juniper said:
Cool :)
Fire ,wine and some guitar (who's gonna bring that :p) sounds great!!
Im not sure of we can make a fire there.. Ill try to check it.
I hope were gonna get some good weather!

Well, I can bring my old lovely outdoor acoustic guitar but I'm not good enough for public playing so if any of you can play better I'd be glad ;)
Hoping to hear Juniper singing then, I heard you're a great talent ;)
I'll also bring some drinks and food :kickass:
Looking forward to the party, let's pray for good weather... :loco:

@ Mad Tinius: No problem, I'll send you my phone number so you can contact me spontaneously :)

Cis said:
Well, I can bring my old lovely outdoor acoustic guitar but I'm not good enough for public playing so if any of you can play better I'd be glad ;)
Hoping to hear Juniper singing then, I heard you're a great talent ;)
I'll also bring some drinks and food :kickass:
Looking forward to the party, let's pray for good weather... :loco:

@ Mad Tinius: No problem, I'll send you my phone number so you can contact me spontaneously :)
this could work out cool!:)
I am btw almost 100% sure I'll be hopping in your car,
just tell me where to meet?

You live there so you know your area better :) I'm coming from Bocholt (German side of the border), passing Arnhem and then on towards Katwijk. What's a easy place for you to go and for me to find (maybe something like a gas station, train station or don't know...) ?

Cis said:
You live there so you know your area better :) I'm coming from Bocholt (German side of the border), passing Arnhem and then on towards Katwijk. What's a easy place for you to go and for me to find (maybe something like a gas station, train station or don't know...) ?
okay, let's do this in PM

Ennui said:
Wow, a helping hand! Thank you! :worship:
I'll attend both Katwijk and Arnhem. I'd like to get the tickets before the gig but i dunno how. That's basically my main problem. I'll try to get any press pass from a friend who works on a Spanish magazine. Otherwise i'll have to improvise something or simply buy them at the venue...
I also need to know how to go from Amsterdam to Katwijk and find a place to sleep but that's not that important, heh. I'll solve this problem with google and a travel guide...

Well, I called the venue in Katwijk , Scum, and made a reservation for mine and your ticket. I just have to pick them up before 21:00 that's all :)
So if we meet at the venue entrance at .. let's say 20:30 ?

And ehm the venue in Arnhem doesn't have the possiblity to make reservations so ... the only way you can get a ticket (for sure) is if someone would preorder it for you... Now I would do that but I am still hesitating a little ... What if you don't show :erk: hmm hmm ....

@Cis :Cool that u can bring a guitar!!

Im really looking forward to that entire weeknd :)
Just let the weather be GOOD!!!