Katatonia in Holland!

OK, who will bring what for the beachparty?

I have some 7-8 beers (1/2 litre cans, of the infamous Fink Bräu brand) left from my b-day party, I'll save those and bring them. For the wine, I also have plastic drinking cups somewhere, I'll bring them too, I guess no one wants to jeopardize their crystal wine glasses ;).

What else do we need, some camping gas cooker to make knakworsten, I have 2 cans of those left too from my b-day party :). A bottle of tomatoe ketchup is available as well.

Anarchy @ Katwijk................

Kom gewoon naar Katwijk en doe wat je wil(t) doen. Yeah!

Ennui I made reservations for u ánd ur friend for Katwijk today, so that'll be fine. (there are no extra costs involved)
Arnhem is still not sure because I am totally broke at the moment....
But as soon as I get money on my account I'll see what I can do..
I really think that its not gonna be a problem to buy them at the venue the night itself. But yeah I understand that when ur traveling all the way from Spain u rather want it to be totally sure ..
So ill let you know as soon as possible.
(it all depends on my paycheck :erk: )

And about Katwijk
Ill bring some wine and food too :)
MadTinus you're doing your name justice by bringing a freakin gascooker :p haha
Who's gonna bring a camera? :p (I havnt got one otherwise I would bring one myself...)

And if the weather stays like this itll be very nice :D

Juniper said:
And about Katwijk
Ill bring some wine and food too :)
MadTinus you're doing your name justice by bringing a freakin gascooker :p haha
Who's gonna bring a camera? :p (I havnt got one otherwise I would bring one myself...)

And if the weather stays like this itll be very nice :D
Haha, no beachparty without warme knakworsten! :cool:

I can bring a camera too! Yeah, we really must pray the weather will stay like this...

mogge Tinus, trommel nog even wat volk op om mee te gaan naar Kattuk.
Nog plenty ruimte... ook voor spanjaarden etc.

+ bouw een vuurtje (nummer van KLF) op ons strandje. Altijd gezellig.

Ik geloof dat de Kata-taxi uit Duitsland al vol zit. Gezellig wordt het in ieder geval :).

De weersvoorspelling is tot nu toe nog wel OK, volgens weeronline.nl is het vrijdag in katwijk alleen wat meer bewolkt en 's middags kans op een bui.. Hmm, we zullen zien.

By the way, Cis suggested to go a bit early, so we can have a pre-party on the beach before the gig and continue the madness afterwards.

Also, it would be convenient if someone can bring some cloth/blanket for us to sit on, so we don't have to scoop the sand out of our pants the next morning ;). Or we can all bring our beach towel..

@Juniper: Thank you sooo much! We'll try to reward you somehow! Don't panic, not in flesh but in liquid or something LOL

Let's meet at 20.30 at the venue. I've been checking some pics from the "post your pic" topic so i think i'll have no problem to recognise you. No need to send a pic of me and my friend cos you'll soon notice that there are two persons there who don't fit (we look like foreigners). Anyway, i can send you a picture if you want to. Btw, i'm a girl (my friend is not).

@MadTinus: thanks for the translation :)

MadTinus said:
By the way, Cis suggested to go a bit early, so we can have a pre-party on the beach before the gig and continue the madness afterwards.

Ooh nice plan once again Cis! Itll be nice weather friday so having a pre-beach-party in the afternoon sun sounds goood :)
Let me know how late and where..
Ill probably come by motor (im not driving :p) so I cant bring too much ...
Ennui - just happy to help , especially people that travel all the way from Spain...

Seagull kom jij ook of nie? ik begrijp et niet zo uit je posts :p

And I think that its okay for me to say...
Everyone who is coming to Katwijk and reading this is hereby invited to join us !!!
The more the merrier :headbang: