Katatonia Live in Roma 1996

Well... as I remember correctly - Anders did vocals on this show... but on drums was Kennet Englund from Uncanny/Centinex because Jonas had to go home in the middle of BMD tour. Someone correct me if I'm wrong :)

Thanx a lot. The quality of the video is that poor that one can hardly identify the singer - at least, I couldn't. And the drummer isn't shown even once. Anyway, it must have been a pretty amazing show. It's pity, that there is no time-machine :)

Greetings

by the way.. i've seen lots of pics ( that i belive it to be from 96/97) where Blakkheim seems to be singing.. also that old crappy videos from 93 or so.. where its kind impossible to recognize anybody, but the singer seems to be the one who's playing the guitar, not the drummer..

its a curious question.. how these earliest shows used to be .. ?

kat31.jpg

Yeah, this video from 93 is exactly the same as shit underground gigs where I used to walk sometimes :) Total underground feeling there... No one can be 100% sure who is on vocals and drums on this video :) But I'm 90% sure that it's Blakkheim on guitars/vocals and Jonas on drums...