Katatonia mentioned in Playboy!

Vincent J. said:
yeah yeah I know
Maybe I'm smarter than I seem:p ehehe

Oh Yeah!

Well maybe I know you're smarter...than I think.... you know....... I am....

I think? :confused:

affinityband said:
ahem?

edit: Unless he was quite literally talking about a hump of flesh. rather than the playboy girl..

As you can see, I chose to take the statement literally! :D

Which prolly didn't help in the context of the rest of the thread. My bad. :(

P.S. *Something about boobies*

Has anybody actually thought that the person who created the account to respond to this thread was NOT the playmate herself?

frost_giant said:
Has anybody actually thought that the person who created the account to respond to this thread was NOT the playmate herself?
Exactly, I don't believe it at all, that's also why I didn't respond to her reaction.
I mean, girls like her surely have better things to do, instead of browsing forums. And she responded VERY shortly after this thread was made, so yeah...
My nr one suspect is our Lord_Dorksoul

Cerulean said:
Exactly, I don't believe it at all, that's also why I didn't respond to her reaction.
I mean, girls like her surely have better things to do, instead of browsing forums. And she responded VERY shortly after this thread was made, so yeah...
My nr one suspect is our Lord_Dorksoul

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=2515448

Well, here is her myspace... and who is that sexy dude who is #1 in her TOP MYSPACE FRIENDS?!!!!!!!

Her and I pretty much spend all of our time on the internet! We have to fight each other for the computer haha... but since I'm a male and can easily physically overpower her I always win!

the-lull said:
Just kidding, relax.
And yes, this thread is defintely the funniest in the last five years. My life is indeed as exciting as a Katatonia fan life should be.
Cheers !

Now, that's really humilliating :lol: :lol: :lol: . Whatever I said was because I was bad-tempered :p . Ans as far as I'm concerned I haven't been out since 2005 :rolleyes: . This thread is getting more and more funny and weird indeed

LifeDepraved said:
If you're a woman. And you musn't make me breakfast before 7 am, I NEED MY TILENOL!!!!

LAWLZ!!11
Well, I'm not a woman, and if I don't have to wake up early to study then I wake at 15:00... so maybe next time:lol:

fucks sake! for a minite there I thought I was in the wrong forum! some peoples overreaction to a model listening to Katatonia is rediculous:rolleyes: . Im sure there are plenty of gorgeous people around the world listening to katatonia. And some day ill meet one and live sadly ever after:loco: