Katatonia should support Opeth on U.S tour in Oct.

AH, YOU GOT MY HOPES UP! ;[

Haha. They really should, and they should go to Houston sometime during the 21st to 29th of December. >_>

Both are great and as long as their set time would be equal, it would be okay. And the only reason I say the December thing is because that's when I'm going to visit and I REALLY want to see a good show while I'm there since we get NONE here. :/

No they should not. Katatonia should get over to Norway and play in Trondheim. :)

Katatonia and Opeth should have to pay to play opening up for the reunion tour of Wang Chung.

Just kidding of course, and don't anyone spread any rumors about a Katatonia/Opeth tour and just give me blue balls. Their blue enough as it is. And we're talking dark navy blue here.

I don't care who'd be the headliner but at the end of Katatonia set Mikael shud get on vocals and they shud play RAINROOM or ENDTIME \m/

Then I can die as a happy man...

I saw Katatonia open for Opeth at 2000 Milwaukee Metal Fest, where they both played an hour. It was both bands first-ever U.S. appearance. I remember Opeth opened with "White Cluster" and Katatonia played 5 songs from Discouraged Ones, 4 from Tonight's Decision, and Endtime. And Daniel looked like a 12 year old.

I also remember Opeth opening for Nevermore like 4 years ago on a U.S. tour, and this fall, Nevermore are opening for Opeth! How's that for a slap in the face you horrible power metal faggots?!

-Vince