Katatonia video clip for new single

jptk said:
What!? Im wasnt starting an argument! Its a genuine question.

I didnt mean that you were starting an argument....but I know some people on here that are so narrow minded as to think that doing a video is "selling out" and all that shit.....and I dont want to hear that whole argument again......it was a while back but it annoyed the hell out of me last time......

{ether}

I would be glad if they made a good video and if other people could see it on Mtv too, but I highly doubt it...
A good video costs so much money and I actually don´t know if it is Peaceville that produces it...but I don´t think that Peaceville can afford a very expensive video like the ones you see on Mtv..

actually it is seeming that the way of having to spend a million on a video these days are gone.....lots of bands are going minimal....and still getting lots of airplay.....I think the possibilities are endless for Katatonia.....the market is ripe for a band like Katatonia....and the cool thing is that I think all they need to do is what they do naturally.....the natural progression of Katatonia is going to get people.....and choke them.....then slap them......then sit in the corner with them and make them feel better....

Daniel L. said:
sunshine...half naked girls...drinks...palmtrees...bling bling....this is going to be the best video ever!!!

Haha, sounds great... do you still need some female actresses for that? ;)

I thought it was one of the funniest things iv seen in a long time. good song though. Theres a bit where a half nude guy wearing a sort of mask is shouting at an old man tied to a chair. I couldnt stop laughing after seeing that!

since the new album will sound more like "Viva Emptiness", i expect a video full of action... may be about smashing cars and... washing machines :D :headbang:

seriously i'm completely confident about the quality of that video, i know the guys are very demanding :wave:

Medy said:
since the new album will sound more like "Viva Emptiness", i expect a video full of action... may be about smashing cars and... washing machines :D :headbang:

seriously i'm completely confident about the quality of that video, i know the guys are very demanding :wave:

More like "viva emptiness"? You have information dont you! Tell me!

I'm picturing a dark and melancholic (no shit!) video. Perhaps with the guys playing in some abandoned, dark city. With pale, creepy tall buildings and some faces and silhouettes of people walking in the backround or something. Also it will most likely not be very colourful. Perhaps in a shade of blue or something.