Katatonia's songs that you feel somehow very personal

For me the whole of Discouraged Ones does it for me. It pretty much describes how I feel a lot of the time. Although i'm far from depressed any more. :loco:

only name a few???? just impossible

but chrome, teargas, passing bird, quiet world....
i am nothing, deadhouse, OMERTA, sweet nurse...
AND o how i enjoy the light, there's no point in tellein' why...

Hmm thats a Very hard decision but I guess the (IMO) most sad ones are also the most personal and that would be Gone, Quiet World and Unfurl for me. lyrically I guess Passing Bird is the most personal.

Katatonia...nothing else said.
:worship:

songs:

Omerta, Evidence, One Year From Now, Criminals. Sleeper, Ghost Of The Sun

No Good Can Come Of This, Right Into The Bliss, Had To (Leave), In Death, A Song, I Am Nothing

The Great Cold Distance - All

Saw You Drown, Quite World, Scarlet Heavens

Dispossession, Chrome, We Must Bury You, Teargas, Tonight's Music, Clean Today, Passing Bird, Sweet Nurse

Jhva Elohim Meth...The Revival - All

Funeral Wedding, Epistel

Deadhouse, Gone, Cold Ways

Without God, Gateways of Bereavement, Tomb of Insomnia, Dancing December Velvet Thorns (Of Drynwhyl)

Black Erotica, Untrue, Love Of The Swan, Inside The Fall

Brave Murder Day - All

a lot of song's can feel very personal...
but the song's from Dance Of December Souls always be most special than other to me...
Gateways Of Bereavement, Velvet Thorns (of Drynwhyl (Dringüil)), Tomb Of Imsomnia...etc.
and from the other disc maybe: Murder, 12, Deadhouse, I Break, Cold Ways, Right Into The Bliss, I Am Nothing, Teargas, The Future Of Speech, Criminals, Wealth, My Twin...and much more!

From Viva Empitness, the instrumental one "Inside the City of Glass" makes me feel nostalgic... besides the absence of the lyrics... it makes reflect about where I live... in a big city of glass where sometimes I feel so lost among millions people I dunno, solitude and many other things...