KD Fall Tour

FuSoYa said:
oh we already got a show in detroit, it's like Oct 8 – Detroit, MI @ Tavern on the Park

You just made my day.

I wasn't looking forward to administering Indian burns. One of those "this hurts me more than it hurts you" kind of things.

Now I just have to have patience for a few months.

Is there any word on the Chicago show? Anybody offered to help you guys out with that? I can't miss Kayo Dot again (the last time you playing in Chicago it was 21+), so if no ones helping you out with that, I'm trying my hardest to track down a decent venue and bands.

Well, good news Lizard (and the band), I'm almost 100% sure that I can attend the show, excellent, eh?

The Vortex in Beaumont is still closed, and as of Friday has cancelled all future shows. You Kayo dudes might want to give them a ringading.

I was so close to being there, dammit. Quick, book a Houston show, stat!

Saw KD in Mississippi. Show was high quality, great sound, decent turnout. 3 songs- manifold, amaranth the peddler, on limpid form. Lots of fun, even if the place was a bit of a redneck pool hall.

Picked up the new album as well. More in depth later, but I'll just say that after six full listens, it is...super.

:) I'm leaving in 15 or 20 minutes for the Orlando show. It's at a ridiculously tiny venue where the stage is actually probably too small for everyone, but at least it'll be "intimate." I'm so psyched.