Kemper Profiling Amp

I snagged these as well. The delivery email also went into my spam folder. Make sure you guys check that if you order! It came immediately.

I'll be in studio tomorrow to check them out... I have three different metal bands in the next 5 days coming in for guitar for ep's I'm working on. Hope to get some use out of these!

Just swapping through them a bit while jamming. So far they fucking rule, one of the best metal packs I've come across. The Engl cabinet is awesome.

:) Cool!

I really never liked any metal profile I found on the internet(except one of yours ;) )
Also think the EnglCab ruled way more than the Mesa...also did a comparison of every speaker, to get the best result.

Any tips to get away with these spam-shit?

Sounds really good! It's a pity you're in Berlin, I would have offered my amps/cabs for additional profiles (haven't got the time myself).

edit: Ist das EVH5150+Uberschall sample auf deiner Soundcloud mit Amp Factory profiles gemacht oder eigenen/anderen?

Tony, not seeing much of the E2 stuff; did you guys not do the Fredman bit on the Engl, or did it not turn out well enough to make the pack? 6505 + Engl 4x12 + Fredman should be insta-Clayman tone... hint hint ;).

Tony, not seeing much of the E2 stuff; did you guys not do the Fredman bit on the Engl, or did it not turn out well enough to make the pack? 6505 + Engl 4x12 + Fredman should be insta-Clayman tone... hint hint ;).

Hey man, I know what you mean, on this days we had no time to do even more profiles. But I will update this very soon and send a free update-email to all customers!

Well I've had the best luck with Sacha's profiles, the Decapimesa profile, Olas was pretty good, and I think one or two of till's stock profiles were ok. Some profiles are great if you just add a tube screamer and mess with the eq a bit. Or try changing cabs. Jeff has a 5150 profile too that I haven't tried yet. Just learned about it and downloaded it....

Edit: Oh the Fluff pack was pretty cool, and I think the Keith Merrow pack had one or two useful ones in there. I can't wait to try these Tony S ones and Lasse's..... I'll be getting some metal amps in my hands soon too. Hope to make some decent profiles of a mesa roadster this weekend...

My biggest complaint is that most of the profiles (metal stuff) are much too dark to fit right In a mix. They may sound fine on their own, but compare it to a well mic'd amp of the same caliber and done right, it will soon become apparent..... This is slowly changing it seems though .

Hi Guys,

some weeks ago I did a Profilepack with "AboutBlank", in the ToneVision-Studios, in Berlin.
The pack includes 30 profiles(3 Amps, 3 Cabs, 2Mic Positions, TS).

Mic(s):Shure SM 57
Preamp(s): DAV Electronics BG No. 501; AEA TRP Ribbon Preamp (Fredman)
Tubesreamer: Ibanez TS9
Amps: EVH 5150 III 50W; Peavey 6505; Mesa Boogie 3Ch Dual Rectifier(Blackface);
Cabs: Engl E 412 Pro; Mesa Boogie OS 412

STORE

The money will be used to expand the package and rent some more amps + cabs.

Sample1:

Sample 2:

459231_515586661834606_1229235990_o%20(2).jpg

Purchased!

Last edited by a moderator: