KFUCK Vol. 2?

Oh awwwful I hope my "cover" is not on that KFUCK 1. I just started playing guitar back then, couldn't sing (still can't) and was a total audio software noob :(

dont be shy! it was good enough to be on it. history! :headbang:

Any ideas on songs?
I can try to record the vocals you'd like (whenever clean)

no idea yet but it's nice to see that someone could do it, so I'll go through the discography soon to find one that inspires me.. I'm thinking about something remix-like, making it a little different, so clean vocals are probably good/even better.

no idea yet but it's nice to see that someone could do it, so I'll go through the discography soon to find one that inspires me.. I'm thinking about something remix-like, making it a little different, so clean vocals are probably good/even better.

Okay, well, whenever you're ready you can try my vocals.
Just contact me

great! we should count how many are done and set a deadline in track numbers or time or so, because last time it took ages to finish.

e.g. whenever the 10th song is done the project ends in 10 days. then kfuck3.

I may want to do a cover this time around. Havent decided which one though...but i'm actually leaning toward some kind of Dissolving bonds cover, but i'll have to find someone with recording stuff, cuz I left all my stuff at home (student)

I'm thinking about doing Sweet Nurse or Dont Tell A Soul or Sleeper or None (no thats not a song:)

I'm almost finished with my Murder cover. It's slightly better than the first attempt :p
Drums are finished, a bunch of guitar layers are finished, the tapping part sounds cool, now only need to record bass and vocals. It'll be online next week.

I'll also be re-doing Rainroom and Brave.