Kick Ass

Jul 14, 2002
Stratford, CT
Visit site
I just got back from seeing Kick Ass. Interesting movie, not something to take the family to that is for sure. Those trailers are very misleading.
yes there are lots of bits of comedy but it is over shadowed by the blood and guts, minaly delivered from the young super hero Hit Girl and her father Big Daddy. Nick Cage does the coolest Adam West Batman voice whenever he is in super hero mode.

I don't really know if it is a fantastic movie, but I enjoyed it for what it was.

Anyone else see this?

I just got back from seeing Kick Ass. Interesting movie, not something to take the family to that is for sure. Those trailers are very misleading.
yes there are lots of bits of comedy but it is over shadowed by the blood and guts, minaly delivered from the young super hero Hit Girl and her father Big Daddy. Nick Cage does the coolest Adam West Batman voice whenever he is in super hero mode.

Great. Now I really, really want to see this.

Ah, well this is the first trailer I ever saw for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL @ there not being any profanity on tv in the US...sometimes it's necessary to say cunt. People should just get over it.

They should squeeze it in between the Domino's Pizza and Weight Watchers commercials.

Movie still looks lame but I've been pretty jaded since I stopped drinking during movies haha. I used to go see every random comedy that came out and just have a couple beers and chill out; now I never go to the movies unless its something absolutely amazing. Are there any movies even out right now that are realllyyy worth the time? Everyone is sucking Avatar's dick but it looks just like a stupid cgi fest.

And the award for ignorant post of the year goes too... (although I agree about Avatar)

yeah I'm not going to spend 10 bucks anymore for a movie unless it's good (sadly I can't remember the last movie I saw in the theaters that was actually really good) and this one just looks like a hype machine mediocre movie with a couple cool things with that kid from superbad to make people be like OMG I KNOW THAT GUY. Not worth the time at all.