Kiesel Custom?

SethTheGreat

Feb 22, 2010
Gainesville, TX
I haven't seen anyone on this forum talking about Kiesel/Carvin's new stuff?

Anyone have any experience with them? I'm thinking about picking up a multiscale AM7, but I've never seen one in real life. Thoughts?

I haven't seen anyone on this forum talking about Kiesel/Carvin's new stuff?

Anyone have any experience with them? I'm thinking about picking up a multiscale AM7, but I've never seen one in real life. Thoughts?

I custom ordered a Kiesel, was an lpm6 though. High quality, no complaints around that. Certainly wouldn't discourage a purchase. But maybe I was just too used to the ibanez necks and such. Returned it. Not sure I gave it a fair shake. Their k12 pickups are good.

I got a carvin guitar but it was a while back. No complains, great quality all around, it's still my main guitar.

From what I've seen recently they have some awesome new stuff, I wish I had these options back when I got mine.

If you're used to the necks of an Ibanez, you might not be into Carvin's neck that much. They do have a thin neck option, but it's definitely not comparable to a wizard. I love the thicker neck to be honest. I have an old '92 DC127 that I just love. Planning on a new guitar in the next year or so.