Kirk Hammett vs Alexi Laiho

Who is better at soloing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
xOrdinary_Storyx said:
funny how he hasn't left another sorry ass post since his pics showed up....hmmmm... o_O
Have you any idea just how hard it is to post when you are asleep in another room?

btw thanks for helping the course of making me a superstar, i won't forget you when you become even smaller peoples. :)

MetalMeshuggahMan said:
Have you any idea just how hard it is to post when you are asleep in another room?

btw thanks for helping the course of making me a superstar, i won't forget you when you become even smaller peoples. :)

Everytime you post here it makes me smile. I would be angry at the world too if I looked the a crossbreed between a pre-puberty BILL GATES AND GOLLUM! I just do not think you can throw your weight :heh: around here at our forum anymore, let's leave it at the fact that we've still got your pants. But there is a lot of love here to, let me show you!

*E-mails skinny Australien boy a Sandwich* See? :lol:

Mammoth said:
Everytime you post here it makes me smile. I would be angry at the world too if I looked the a crossbreed between a pre-puberty BILL GATES AND GOLLUM!

Wow, what an original insult. And of course, physical traits decide whether a person is intelligent or not.

Mammoth said:
*E-mails skinny Australien boy a Sandwich* See? :lol:

*Australian

And everyone who uses the term "pwned" and "Who's my bitch".. Yeah.

MetalMeshuggahMan said:

hahaha. you're a funny guy, you know that? almost as funny as you look :wave:

Well, I don't play guitar myself and I don't have THAT much of a musical education, BUT I have good ears. ;)
And I consider the bunny a MUCH better lead guitarist than Hammett...

(just to be a dick)
The only thing kirk wipes is the drool off his chin and the stain in his pants after gawking at alexis unbelievable talent concidering hes like 10-15 years kirks junior

Status
Not open for further replies.