Kissing the Shadow Cover

The solo was almost perfect. Another take or two and it would've been 100%. Those sweeps were perfect....maybe a little too perfect. :err:
It's by far the best KTS cover I've heard though. Nice singing as well. :kickass:

If you want to record a version without the keyboard on it, I'd be glad to add more Janne-sounding leads. It does sound interesting with piano though.

SomeoneWild said:
Personally I don't like the vocals, but everything else - especially the solo - is VERY well done. You're without doubt a technically great player. :worship:

How long have you played guitar?

I agree, I prefer your work with the guitar... you are pretty good: good work with this cover! :)

awesome guitar, but i'm not to fond with the vocals. I'm sure you're a great vocalist, it just doesn't fit with bodom covers !

┼Victim of the Night┼ said:
yes, I second... it's the same thing I've thought..

yep, I'm sure we have like the same mind or something !

I didn't like the vocals, but the guitar playing was really good. Good job man.

Also, on the progenies cover, did you just do the vocals? If you did everything, then omg that is incredible.

but I'm the same person to whom, a little time ago, you told "Stop being emo!"... do you remember? ;)

Damn, you remember everything :( Well, to be honest, you were being emo, but you seem like a nice person now, so we should just forget what happened !

inhe said:
Damn, you remember everything :( Well, to be honest, you were being emo, but you seem like a nice person now, so we should just forget what happened !

Yeah, I have a good memory... ;) it's one of my many defects...
But let me tell you: I've never have been emo... but also I don't mind about these "labels"...
Anyway, no problem dude: I remind what's happened, but I forget the fact too... otherwise, I wouldn't have talked to you again! :)

ps: is that on your avatar a pic of Alexi? That's very nice, I like it...

Yeah, I have a good memory... ;) it's one of my many defects...
But let me tell you: I've never have been emo... but also I don't mind about these "labels"...
Anyway, no problem dude: I remind what's happened, but I forget the fact too... otherwise, I wouldn't have talked to you again! :)

As i said, you're a nice person ! :D

Sleep now !