Kissing the Shadow Cover

yah awesome solos. you should video tape yourself playing too. how did you play those sweeps so perfectly?

polal2is said:
Here is a cover of children of bodom's "kissing the shadow" I recorded last year the sound isn't really good as I was just starting recordings at this moment. Tell me what you think of it I'll may re-record it in the futur...
As I'm not able to scream as alexi does I chase to sing with a semi-clear voice...

Here is the Link:

http://inflames.dmusic.com/
Very Nice :headbang: :kickass:

Guitar playing is excellent :)

Don't know if the voice really fits but good none the less

I was impressed, the playing was flawless, well nearly... pretty damn good! I loved it, the vocals were so-so, but still catchy... but you missed a few lyrics... but heh, as alexi says, it doesnt matter if he forgets his lyrics cause no one can understand what the fuck he's saying anyways.

Bottom line is, you can sing, so if you want practice the harsh vocals more and I'm sure you can get them down no prob. All in all, a great cover, fun to listen to, in fact I'm going to yet again. Peace, thanks for sharing!

I can't let this dude's thread/post get lost. His cover was kickass. Hardcore. And is it just me, or once you hear it a few times, is it stuck in yer fucking head? I think I like the fact he did different vocals than Alexi, it was a fresh spin on an already GREATLY AMAZ-ZA-ZING song. Good shit man! Listen to it people!

wtf is that stupid voice... !!!!
i hate that fucking voice...!!!!!
god why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dunno how ppl here says "i love vocals"
they're crazy too...
----------------
anyway i like chorus (no vocal)

muTha said:

they're crazy too...
----------------

Oh really you like the CHORUS?

muTha said:

they're crazy too...
----------------

Fucking jackass....

I would say it was alright were it not for the fact that its is fucking sikk :headbang: different with the singing but i liked it. Progenies Of The Great Apocalypse is sweet as well. I would assume it would be a hard song to cover, not that I would know having never tried, but you did it well.

muTha said:

they're crazy too...
----------------

wtf?!? I thought it kicked ass:headbang: