Kissing the shadow solo....

Have any of you guys been to a music college/school or something?
I wouldnt go to one. i think its totally taking the fun away from it all. to go to one of these places in my opinion is trying to be at the top! the best! i believe that spoils fun.
Music used to be about 4-5 guys writing music in a crappy room and slowly hardworking getting somewhere. not like these days. passing courses and all. :p

Well thats true. I would never goto a music school because basically all of the people there are in competition as you said.... and thats not how a music making experiance should be! So fuck music school hehehe :)

Originally posted by somefuckingwarrior
Have any of you guys been to a music college/school or something?
I wouldnt go to one. i think its totally taking the fun away from it all. to go to one of these places in my opinion is trying to be at the top! the best! i believe that spoils fun.
Music used to be about 4-5 guys writing music in a crappy room and slowly hardworking getting somewhere. not like these days. passing courses and all. :p
Nope, haven´t been and won´t probably never go to one. If I could afford I would like to take some private lessons. Those lessons cost so damn much:mad: ! The local music school want´s something like 50-60 euros for month and the lessons are 25min in a week:yow: . I personally think those prices are horrible high.

damn thats too much... I took some guitar in high school and i own a guitar but they didnt teach us enough to really do anything ahhaha and i havent had time to play so all of that knowledge i got in high school kinda faded away over time hahahaha