Koko, London, Anybody going?

I'm thinking about it...I didn't think Katatonia were too brilliant last time I saw them (the 2nd time, whereas the first time I was blown away), but the idea of the setlist does sound tempting....I dunno. I'm generally quite disillusioned with concerts these days (to the point I didn't go see The Chameleons a week or 2 ago, which in hindsight I do kinda regret).

I’ll be going. I'll actually coming over from Wisconsin. This is the second time I’ll be doing music travel to London (first was Paradise Lost's 20th anniversary), and this time I’ll be going alone.

I’m also a poor graduate student, making sacrifices for this trip, and looking to save money on a hotel room or whatever if possible. If any Katatonia fans in London, or anyone else doing music travel for the London show were interested in helping out another Kata fan, email or PM me and hopefully we’ll be able to work something out.

But anyway, there’s no way Katatonia is playing Last Fair Deal Gone Down in London without me being there. I can’t wait!

I'll be there (VIP).

I have no idea, if any afterparty is planned by Koko. Any ideas? ;-)

I'll be there in London as well (VIP) :)
I should really book a place to stay...
Also, i was wondering if anyone had received their tickets for the show yet? i remember an email saying that they would be sent out 2 weeks prior to the show but being in the states i figure they might send out our tickets a little sooner?

Also, i was wondering if anyone had received their tickets for the show yet? i remember an email saying that they would be sent out 2 weeks prior to the show but being in the states i figure they might send out our tickets a little sooner?

I'm pretty sure that if you're coming from the States your tickets will be on will-call, dawg. Just bring a print out of your receipt.

I'm waiting for my tickets as well. Hopefully they'll get here before I leave :)

My ticket arrived this morning. It was posted from the US :err:

I'm going VIP but it doesn't say that on my ticket.

My ticket arrived this morning. It was posted from the US :err:

I'm going VIP but it doesn't say that on my ticket.

Yep I got that today as well. I emailed the company saying wheres my VIP stuff and they replied saying "The details for the VIP part of the package will be emailed to you closer to the show date".

So Id imagine that we'd get an email in a week or so.

Antimatter is playing London the same night. I am wondering if there would be time to run over and see Antimatter after Katatonia..

Katatonia will probably finish at about 11pm, what with London curfews and the club night afterwards. Then youve got to get down all the way to Streatham which is way down in south London, I guess if you wanted to see both you could always leave about 20 mins into Katatonia.

Yep I got that today as well. I emailed the company saying wheres my VIP stuff and they replied saying "The details for the VIP part of the package will be emailed to you closer to the show date".

So Id imagine that we'd get an email in a week or so.

I just emailed them so I imagine I'll get the same reply.
I'm getting excited now!

Katatonia will probably finish at about 11pm, what with London curfews and the club night afterwards. Then you've got to get down all the way to Streatham which is way down in south London, I guess if you wanted to see both you could always leave about 20 mins into Katatonia.

Doors are at 6:30pm, I would guess the show starts at 7. There are also no support bands. How long could they possibly play for? 2 hours?