Korn

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

FRUGiHOYi said:
They don't play it because they had to cut it down for MTV Icon. I know they can play solos because I've heard it. Not talking about Another Brick in the Wall either. I've heard Munky do some crazy fast solos in between songs when they play live.

but does he play the "one" solo? cause it's exceptionally fast and hard among all metallica solos.

Alternative 3 said:
The version of One on thier latest cd didnt have the solo either and im sure that was recorded from somewhere other than MTV icon. Thier cover of ABITW was fucking terrible, they took all the emotion and added some fake emo angst, and thats before they missed the solo. The solo from that song is more emotional than every song korn has ever written.
The version on the CD is the same as MTV Icon. I think their studio version of ABITW is seriously lacking, but it kicks ass live. I disagree with your last statement.

Don Corleone said:
but does he play the "one" solo? cause it's exceptionally fast and hard among all metallica solos.
I have no idea if he can play that or not.

Silent Song said:
if you say so :wave:

i think it takes balls to walk off a band like that for such reasons.

I agree.

It takes a lot of balls and an extreme amount of dedication to walk away from fame, fortune, endorsements, and a band that you've been with for a huge amount of time.

I hope Brian is happy.

I wonder what they're gonna do for another guitarist.

they haven't done shit for years now, i think he saw the handwriting on the wall and will duck out for a while and come back in several years with another band or solo project

Minion520 said:
they haven't done shit for years now, i think he saw the handwriting on the wall and will duck out for a while and come back in several years with another band or solo project

yeah maybe he wanted out before the bands material starts to slip...oh wait

Roger Waters walked away from Pink Floyd, so its funny them covering one of his last songs with the band. And it must have taken heaps of guts.

Even if the solo stuff is good or not people don't generally buy it (using Roger Waters as an example again) his stuff was good but never enjoyed a floyd like success, so I doubt the guy from korn will.

I think we can all agree that it takes a LOT for a band to keep an original line-up for as long as Korn has, and we can only hope that Opeth can manage to do the same.

I mean, Mikael just had a daughter, don't you think he's thought of giving up the touring lifestyle and such too?

FRUGiHOYi said:
They don't play it because they had to cut it down for MTV Icon (No solo was played) I know they can play solos because I've heard it. Not talking about Another Brick in the Wall either. I've heard Munky do some crazy fast solos in between songs when they play live.

They can't play the fucking solo you douchebag. I was at MTV ICON. Korn sodomized One. Good fucking gracious grapenuts!!! Avril Fucking Lavigne had a better performance!! Corn is just slightly above snoop dogg in the shittiness totem pole.

P.S Ever hear anyone say..."Korns gone downhill, but I love the old shit" :tickled:

Atlas Shrugged said:
They can't play the fucking solo you douchebag. I was at MTV ICON. Korn sodomized One. Good fucking gracious grapenuts!!! Avril Fucking Lavigne had a better performance!! Corn is just slightly above snoop dogg in the shittiness totem pole.

P.S Ever hear anyone say..."Korns gone downhill, but I love the old shit" :tickled:
Did you even read what I wrote? This like talking to a three-year old.

Yes, I hear that everyday. Doesn't sway my opinion.

I read what you wrote my dystrophy inflicted friend. You say you heard Monkey play a solo. I for one, question whether or not you know what a solo sounds like.