Yeah? We In Seattle Get to See Them First in Line.................

@ Master, dude you should move to Puyallup and go to my school. You have the fuckin exact musical taste as my friends and me. heh

Anyways ya get there around 7 when the doors open, it's pretty cool hangin out inside and the bands usually walk around and meet the fans before the show starts.

As for where the best place to stand...eh I dunno, it's cool being in the front but you get thrashed alot. It depends on whether or not you wanna stand back and watch the show or just go nuts.

Show starts at 9, 3 bands...mmm I'll guess it will be over around midnight? I have no clue though, your guess is as good as mine!

What do you look like dude? I wanna be able to spot you once I get there.

yea that would totally suck.

and about the skin color thing, you might be suprised! when i saw nile in october there was a black guy with long hair wearing a goatwhore shirt :D

Master_Debater said:
Funeral Portrait: winter-frost is from WA too, I'm guessing, didn't you see his sig?? Evergreen, baby!

jinks: I meant for the US, don't care about Canada.

I am going to this concert alone. Virtually ALL of my friends are punkers/into the indie scene.

NapalmForLunch, am I right in saying there's not the greatest metal scene in Olympia, or am I not looking in the right places?
It's not bad for a small area and It seems like it is growing. Have you been to CD Connection? It's the most metal CD store I have seen. Usually when I go in there looking for a CD I saw before it's sold so someone has to be buying and it's usually none of my friends. Nevermore played at capital theater a couple years ago.

EDIT: When I bought the tickets the guy said the curfew is 12:00.

Infinite Productions site says it's 1:00 am.

CD Connection... where's that near? Probably been or seen the place, drawing a blank right now.

You know what's scary? as expensive and crappy FYE is, it has a pretty extensive metal collection. expensive as hell, though. Wanted to get Borknagar's The Archaic Course, a 8 track, 35 min CD, and it cost $18!!!

Master_Debater said:
Infinite Productions site says it's 1:00 am.

CD Connection... where's that near? Probably been or seen the place, drawing a blank right now.

You know what's scary? as expensive and crappy FYE is, it has a pretty extensive metal collection. expensive as hell, though. Wanted to get Borknagar's The Archaic Course, a 8 track, 35 min CD, and it cost $18!!!
It's by Fred Meyers in Lacey. It's the place to go for metal. They are starting to sell shirts and other stuff there. Used CDs are usually no more than $10 and new are usually no more than 16.

Master_Debater said:
So how will we spot you out at the concert?
sea1.txt

haha same here, i stopped cutting my hair in august but it's growing way slow. hopefully within a year it will be nice and long :)

and btw jayson, i'm just gonna wear my opeth t-shirt, not my nile shirt.

here's me:

funeralportrait01.jpg

ill be with a bunch of long haired fucks :loco: