Yeah? We In Seattle Get to See Them First in Line.................

hey hey hey,

I'll be there, finally. I was sick for the show last year, then broke for the damnation show, but I'm finally fucking going. I'll be the big guy (not tall, just big), in black and a cky beanie.

Hahaha, all my friends are gay, and I don't have a car, so my mom is gonna drive me. Sounds totally lame, but at least her boyfriend likes opeth a bit.

I'm going to try to get my archos MP3 recorder into it (looks like an mp3 player), and if so, I'll bootleg it. The only down is, you can hear the HDD spinning at times, so its definitely not going to be the best bootleg you can get.

my friends and i plan on getting there right around 7. hopefully after the show (since they're gonna be playing that mellow set) they will have an autograph signing. that would at least SOMEWHAT redeem the dissapointment for me.

I'll be there alittle earlier then 7...gonna probably chill in the highrise in the back the whole show, my fatass isn't much for getting kicked in the head in the mosh pit..I don't even see how you can mosh to opeth.

Anyways, my name is james, and this is a composite sketch of me, right before I fled to Mexico following a legnthy run in with the law.

20043.jpg

Actually...i was probably high when I took that pic...yeah, I was defintely high

cuz it's exciting!

haha actually i dunno...

my friends and i like getting there early so we can snag a tour poster.