Krank arrived here in Milan (italy)

In a local shop here in milan I've seen all of three models made by krank (revolution, krankstein, chadwick), too bad I've not seen the price tags.
Soon I'm gonna try one of these beasts!!!! really can't wait, I wanna hear how they sound!
The krank stuff is spreading all over the world!!!!
I loved the sound of the new nevermore, I hope revolution sounds as good as on the record.
Any particular settings to play with, mr andy?

Maurizio

Check out the Krank pics Andy posted a while back, they had the settings from the original Krank samples.

I'm aiming at trying a Krankenstein at my local guitar shop back home over xmas if they have one in stock, I'd glady order one but not without trying it first.

Razorjack said:
Check out the Krank pics Andy posted a while back, they had the settings from the original Krank samples.

I'm aiming at trying a Krankenstein at my local guitar shop back home over xmas if they have one in stock, I'd glady order one but not without trying it first.

Yes me too, I wanna try before buying something.
I know that andy achieved some really good sounds, but you know maybe with my gear it would sound worse, who knows.
I'll check those pics, thanks Andrew!

Maurizio

It seems that after Dimebag started playing them everyone plays them....and i drool everytime i see one, i played a Krankenstein once at the local shop and it blew me away, definitly my favorite sounding tube amp.

andrea:::shank said:
ciao maurizio, stanno da lucky music per caso?
muchas gracias!

a.

Yess!!!
Sono arrivate in negozio anche le schecter, non hanno esposto il prezzo!

English:
Yess
Schecter arrived in the shop as well, the price wasn't shown!

p.s.
Ieri sono uscito con Fabio veramente una brava persona, ottima serata!!!
Mi ha parlato dello sbattimento che vi siete fatti con i kiss of death e poi putroppo lo scioglimento! :cry:

Kazrog said:
The Kranks are great amps, had some time to mess around with the Revolution I borrowed from a friend. I wouldn't sell your 5150 though.
I'll never sell the 5150, but you know a prestigious back up would be good!
At the moment I've seen on the net the rack mount head version of the dual rectifier.
Andy has recorded so many great album with that head so I think would be good to have another amp
I'm an amp addicted!!!! but I ain't got no money! :(

Maurizio

don't laugh, i'm seriously thinking about ordering a brand new revolution. they're impossible to find over here, there's only one single store that carries them - needless to say it's quite far away ;) and with all the krank bashing going on - in contrast to the fact that andy sneap said it was comparable to gary holt's modded marshall, which is an amazing sound - i wonder if i should buy one, and use the return policy in case the internet rumors are true :D :D :D