Krank Rev Jr. design question.

Felix Neumann

Sep 14, 2008
Germany
www.youtube.com
Hello Dudes :kickass:

After despairly trying to get one of this sweet KRANK halfstacks, I ordered only the amp first..namely the standard version not the pro for about 500 Euro. Now the question:

When I buy the 1x12 some time, will this match visual? I fear the standard Krank jr. is not chrome, but the 1x12 is chrome look :mad:

Can someone confirm that and make me unhappy?

576647jpg.jpg

Both are available. It's just that Krank distribution here is the definition of fail...

I personally like the black grill better btw.

576647jpg.jpg

Both are available. It's just that Krank distribution here is the definition of fail...

I personally like the black grill better btw.

This looks KILLER!! hmmmm I fear, you are damn right, slash..definition of fail is absolutely accurate! I think, at least I can be glad, that I actually found a dealer that has a Krank Rev Jr. in stock :rolleyes: Poor Germany!

i got my chrome head one last april for around £400 i think

i wish i got the 2 channel version mainly caus of the added presence control, as the sweep control does me nut in on its own!

Really that bad? Hmmmm I´m corious about it..I hope I get it tomorrow.

I will use it with a rectifire 4x12...how great does this match? experiences, opinions? Would you prefer the krank 1x12?

Would you prefer the krank 1x12?

Felix, I'm just gonna pretend you didn't even say that :lol: Nah dude, the Krank and Mesa are a match made in heaven; check out some of Guitarhack's clips, not to mention Mr. Sneap's! :D

And personally, I MUCH prefer the chrome, but go with whatever you can get cheapest!

Where did you order it from? Musik-Produktiv? I got mine from Musik-Service but they actually got it from Musik-Produktiv... :loco:

As I said, Krank distribution is überfail.

I bet 5 € on you getting the black-grill version. :lol:

Actually, I only went to Musik-Service because they were pretty much the only ones having a Rev Jr (Pro) available to check out. I didn't knew that I'd know a guy working there (played a show with his band a few months before), so I got like 50 Euros off... Other than that I hardly ever dealt with them. Stuff is usually cheaper at other places and their selection ain't the biggest, too.

seriously lookin forward to the clips dude, im always after peeps to trade settings with as i have a hard time with mine, oh if you go on the main page, i have a post up with my krank thru my marshall 4x12 with v30s so you can get an idea of the raw signal from mine..

Haha okay...another bets? I hope, I get the chrome grille..it looks killer!

seriously lookin forward to the clips dude, im always after peeps to trade settings with as i have a hard time with mine, oh if you go on the main page, i have a post up with my krank thru my marshall 4x12 with v30s so you can get an idea of the raw signal from mine..

Do you mean the official Krank homepage? Gimme a link to your clips, dude :) I´ll update you on my upcoming Krank/Mesa clips.

Hahah I permanently look out the window...I´m waiting on the nice yellow DHL postcar. I´m excited :D