Krank Rev Jr. vs. Orange Tiny Terror

When I think of Orange, I think of versatility. When I think of Krank, I think of knuckleheaded metal heads.

have you heard any clips of the rev jr. on the clean channel, or slightly overdriven? right after the thing came out i found some clips that some guy posted on some other random BB, and it sounded absolutely AMAZING for warm, smooth, bluesy type of shit

Oh Amberience ..... :rolleyes:

What? You've never made an honest opinionated comment before? :zombie:

Anyway... go to the Krank website, you instantly get blasted with the lamest cookie-monster-metal! :danceboy:

Smileys are fun!

I'd be happy to hear some clips of the Krank, but NO A-minor arpeggios, no thrashy crap, and no production! I want to hear the amp RAW.

have you heard any clips of the rev jr. on the clean channel, or slightly overdriven? right after the thing came out i found some clips that some guy posted on some other random BB, and it sounded absolutely AMAZING for warm, smooth, bluesy type of shit

if i have time over the weekend ill post some more clips of the revs krank channel, and if i have time, find something to put some clean guitars to

I'd be happy to hear some clips of the Krank, but NO A-minor arpeggios, no thrashy crap, and no production! I want to hear the amp RAW.

ive already posted a quick clip with some drums underneath, its a part of an inflames tune:
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=783764&songID=6680980

the only processing goin on is high and low pass filters at 60Hz and 13KHz

chain is ESP LTD M100 (w/EMG 81)

Boss SD1

Krank Rev Jr

Marshall 1960A (V30 speakers)

SM57 aimed at the join between the cone and cap

Its strange to me that people even have to think between choosing orange or krank haha

i think the reason he is comparing is because he is not quite sure which type of tone he would like to add to his arsenal. if the krank will do "kleen" and slightly overdriven, then it would be more versatile and therefor a more logical decision. however you may not achieve the "marshall bark" with the krank... tough call dood. im a knuckle head too so i say KRANK! clean tight crunchy guitars all the way!!!