Kreator - Enemy of God

Nico

Onward!
Oct 21, 2003
War for Territory
...has been leaked.

Just downloading it now... the tracks I've got so far sound fucking awsome... it's another riff-tastic display of brilliance. Not as immensely agressive as Extreme Agression or Pleasure to Kill (obviously), but a fucking good effort no less. Some bits remind me of the more melodious moments from Coma of Souls. Better than Violent Revolution, another step in the right direction for thrash metal.

This album is pretty damn good. I'm picking it up the day it comes out. The band hasn't sounded this pissed off since 1990. :worship: :headbang:

EDIT: Also, for those who have heard "One Evil Comes (A Million Follow)", didn't the riff work in the verses remind you a bit of Testament's "Burnt Offerings"?

Can we listen to a few samples on their site?? I don'T want to download their entire album, it kills the magic when you buy a new cd :D

AsModEe said:
Can we listen to a few samples on their site?? I don'T want to download their entire album, it kills the magic when you buy a new cd :D

They posted the song Impossible Brutality on their site.

I did find M-16 a bit lacking...but that's IMO. It's in comparison to Violent Revolution anyway.

This new album will slay all.