Sólstafir
Svartsyn
Teratism
That Old Black Magic
The Seventh Seal
Tormentor
WASP
Wizzard

If you're sure any of these are covers, tell. (And it's a list of bands with a song called "tormentor", btw)

Erik said:
We (Lethal) are vaguely considering learning Destruction's, Slayer's and Kreator's Tormentors, so that (adding our own Tormentor) we can end gigs by introducing four different songs with "alright, this next one is called... TOR-MEN-TOOOR!"

It would rule.

That would actually rule pretty fucking hard. Record that show and release it as an uber kvlt live album entitled "Tormentor^4".

I'd say we do a few more, like Sauron's, Tormentor's (the hunns), and maybe Guillotine's Tormentors as well to get a full setlist with unholy fucking torment... but that's for later.

I like Erik's idea, actually. Do more than four, man!

Also...

Pyrus said:
Thrash Till Death = the coolest thing Destruction's ever done, and my personal theme song.
I agree with the above statement, even though I like Metal Discharge better overall. That song is my favorite Destruction song, better than Metal Discharge or any other tracks on The Antichrist. I honestly admit I need to listen to more early Destruction, but that's my fave as of now.